TD Bank

Old May 30th 2022, 4:24 pm
Just Joined

LynseyRP is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TD Bank

Hi,
Anyone leave their TD account open when leaving? We want to leave some money in Canada to pay tax next year and wondering how easy it will be to deal with them from UK?
Old May 31st 2022, 9:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Twitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond reputeTwitcher1958 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TD Bank

Originally Posted by LynseyRP
Hi,
Anyone leave their TD account open when leaving? We want to leave some money in Canada to pay tax next year and wondering how easy it will be to deal with them from UK?
Speak to your branch about it. My daughter left a few years ago and still has her TD account which technically I have access to - she set it up so they were aware she was leaving etc. Hers is a student account so low fee and covid complications meant she hasn’t closed it as planned.
Old Jun 1st 2022, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond reputeTumbling_Dice has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TD Bank

I worked at TD briefly and the branch had a decent number of customers with overseas addresses. Go into your branch and explain the situation.