Reload this Page >

Studying MSc Quantity Surveying in the UK and settling as QS

Studying MSc Quantity Surveying in the UK and settling as QS

Old Oct 10th 2023, 7:55 am
Just Joined

aadil.abbas is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Studying MSc Quantity Surveying in the UK and settling as QS

Dear All,

I am a professional quantity surveyor with 14 years of extensive working experience, eight of which have been within the Middle East. Although I am not a UK citizen, I am contemplating a significant step in my career and life journey.

My plan is to pursue a Master of Science in Quantity Surveying in the UK and subsequently secure a role in the field upon completing my studies. My overarching goal is to establish a fulfilling life in the UK, a place where I have always aspired to be and contribute my skills and expertise to the construction industry.

Given my background and aspirations, I would greatly appreciate your expert advice, particularly from those with a profound understanding of the construction industry. What are your thoughts on the wisdom of my decision to pursue further education and a career in Quantity Surveying in the UK, coming from the Middle East?

Thank you in advance for your insights and guidance.

Best regards,