Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

sorry another dog question

sorry another dog question

Old Jul 19th 2007, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

shazza1 will become famous soon enoughshazza1 will become famous soon enough
Post sorry another dog question

hi, im just wondering im about to make the move back home after 13 yrs and going to bring a new baby with me yes im talking about my dog toby he's going to do the 6 months quaratine here in oz so im going to sort all that out soon my question is when all is clear ready to go when arrived on the other side manchester airport can we go and get our toby straight away and bring him home or is there any other stuff we will have to know before we can take him.any info appreciated thanks

shaz xx
Old Jul 19th 2007, 2:04 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: sorry another dog question

Hi Shazza

Toby looks lovely!!

Once he has had the rabies injection, then the all clear result and done his time in Oz he should be able to go home with you when he arrived in the UK (obviously once all the paperwork has been completed there).

Good luck with the move
Old Jul 20th 2007, 4:23 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Hi Shazza

Toby looks lovely!!

Once he has had the rabies injection, then the all clear result and done his time in Oz he should be able to go home with you when he arrived in the UK (obviously once all the paperwork has been completed there).

Good luck with the move

as louise said, no, just go and collect him!

i have just had an email from james cargo, as we leave in the next 10 days , they handle the livestock, and they have just informed me, its about 5hrs before they will be released once the plane lands, to get all the paperwork and checks done.

goodluck with the move
Old Jul 21st 2007, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

shazza1 will become famous soon enoughshazza1 will become famous soon enough

thanks for your info,thats one thing less i need to worry about now, cheers

shazxx