some advice

Old Jul 5th 2004, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

margaux is an unknown quantity at this point
Default some advice

Hello, I have a few questions about moving back to England!

I got married in the US with my American (now) husband. i am English. We didn't do it for a marriage visa, as I needed to come home anyway, I was there on a holiday visa.
I am home and now he is coming to live with me in the UK. We haven't authenticated our marriage in the US yet.
We are now going to have a church wedding in England. If we haven't authenticated yet, my question is: will the church be angry that we did it this way? I am worried they won't let us have the church wedding otherwise. Or if they will change from the regular service.
Also: can my husband change his visa once in the country or does he need to do it from over there?

Does that make sense to anyone?

Old Jul 5th 2004, 6:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold

This is only my opinion but if you are already leagally married (in the U.S.) it is recognised everywhere so if you were to get married in the UK in a church wedding would it be considered a blessing and you would not need a registrar as you are already legally married?

Maybe you should contact your local U.K. registrar and put it to them hyperthetically.