Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

so your going back to the uk?

so your going back to the uk?

Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:18 am
on my way home :)

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of
Default Re: so your going back to the uk?

Originally Posted by soapy
can you tell me one thing you will take from oz that you didnt have in the uk?
A better appreciation for my friends and family
and a home theatre system that I wont be able to turn up to loud because I wont have a detatched house anymore
and an empty bank account lol
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:15 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

My two pussy cats
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:04 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

I took back a lovely aussie dog and an appreciation of Australia and it's wonderous beauty.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pants
I took back a lovely aussie dog and an appreciation of Australia and it's wonderous beauty.
Was it a dingo?
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:44 pm
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

aww bless her nooooooooooo aussie border collie...rescued!!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pants
aww bless her nooooooooooo aussie border collie...rescued!!
So pleased that your dogs settled so well. After paying so much money bringing mine over I am wishing that I didn't. So far she has attacked the cats and bitten the kids. I am so worried about this weekend as my brother is bringing his baby over!
I can only think that she is not happy with such a small house and no fenced garden to play out in.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:55 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
So pleased that your dogs settled so well. After paying so much money bringing mine over I am wishing that I didn't. So far she has attacked the cats and bitten the kids. I am so worried about this weekend as my brother is bringing his baby over!
I can only think that she is not happy with such a small house and no fenced garden to play out in.
She needs plenty of walks and attention it sounds to me Woody. I do hope she settles down.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 8:58 am
Live the moment

Originally Posted by woodyinoz

Ekkkk I think it takes some time. Molly was pretty stressed when she first came over and it really did take her 6mnths to settle. I agree that long walks and plenty of exercise may help..!!Lets hope so.
Old Feb 21st 2007, 1:21 pm
Back to the future!

Treacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to all

About 13 stone!
Can't stop eating, must be the boredom!
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:13 am
Account Closed

iamthecreaturefromuranus is an unknown quantity at this point

Depression
Old Feb 27th 2007, 12:50 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iamthecreaturefromuranus
Depression
Yep no wonder the NHS is under so much pressure - it's not the immigrants coming into the country it's the suicidal expats returning
Old Feb 27th 2007, 7:24 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

A "no worries" attitude (If I can survive my time in Oz I can survive anything)

An greater appreciation of where I live, my family and friends.

One enormous fridge

and for hubby another motorbike
Old Feb 28th 2007, 2:00 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by heading downunder 2002
A "no worries" attitude (If I can survive my time in Oz I can survive anything)

An greater appreciation of where I live, my family and friends.

One enormous fridge

and for hubby another motorbike
Ditch the motorbike.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LouiseD
Yep no wonder the NHS is under so much pressure - it's not the immigrants coming into the country it's the suicidal expats returning
So thats what my friends have been telling me about!our drs surgery in the village was full last week with people that had come back from oz and nz!A lot of truth in what you have said me thinks.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully returning as a better person.
I now feel very happy and lucky to have experienced so much within the last year.
I am more confident and worldly .I know now that I am capable of anything if I set my mind to it.
I will also take with me a little bit more wisdom .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.