Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Single guy in London or Melbourne - which would let me save more?

Single guy in London or Melbourne - which would let me save more?

Old Sep 5th 2015, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Single guy in London or Melbourne - which would let me save more?

That is the way I would go, holiday with mum in Melbourne and maybe in 5 years she will change her mind about going or you would feel able to go hourself and be comfortable with the move. She would be much safer there and have good medical. You will have to wear her down.
Old Sep 5th 2015, 3:12 pm
Forum Regular

jasey has a reputation beyond reputejasey has a reputation beyond reputejasey has a reputation beyond reputejasey has a reputation beyond reputejasey has a reputation beyond reputejasey has a reputation beyond reputejasey has a reputation beyond reputejasey has a reputation beyond reputejasey has a reputation beyond reputejasey has a reputation beyond reputejasey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by feelbritish
That is the way I would go, holiday with mum in Melbourne and maybe in 5 years she will change her mind about going or you would feel able to go hourself and be comfortable with the move. She would be much safer there and have good medical. You will have to wear her down.

Those really are the priorities that need to come first, so thanks for listening to me going on about making the decision, and helping me get to the right one in the end Will keep you guys posted on how our first trip goes!
Old Sep 5th 2015, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jasey

Those really are the priorities that need to come first, so thanks for listening to me going on about making the decision, and helping me get to the right one in the end Will keep you guys posted on how our first trip goes!
That is what we are here for. Yes let us know back on this thread so we know what you are talking about lol