Shipping to the Uk.

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

loopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond repute
Default Shipping to the Uk.

Just thought I would let you all know that I just got a great quote for door to door shipping from New Jersey back to the UK.

It worked out at $5395 (hope they did it right) and its much cheeper than what we paid the UK shippers on way here!

Tele number is 212 221 9394.

Hope this may be able to help another B/E member.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Shipping to the Uk.

Originally Posted by loopylorns
Just thought I would let you all know that I just got a great quote for door to door shipping from New Jersey back to the UK.

It worked out at $5395 (hope they did it right) and its much cheeper than what we paid the UK shippers on way here!

Tele number is 212 221 9394.

Hope this may be able to help another B/E member.
What size container was that? I'm just trying to gauge prices. I'm going back from Vancouver so it's got further to go!
Old Apr 24th 2007, 2:52 am
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

20 ft container is about $11,000 with Williams, Vancouver to UK door to door.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by dingbat
20 ft container is about $11,000 with Williams, Vancouver to UK door to door.
I was hoping you were going to say $11K for a 40ft because I'm probably going to need all that space - yikes!

I must start ringing round for some quotes but I'm hoping to ditch some stuff before I go.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

loopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond reputeloopylorns has a reputation beyond repute

The container size was a 20ft.

This is what we used to move here from a 5 bed house but admittedly we did not bring beds or wardrobes.