container back to uk

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice
Default container back to uk

Hi has anyone self packed a 20ft container and shiped it back to uk from oz (Perth).
Any problems i should know of.customs this end and back in the uk.
cheers task
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:06 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: container back to uk

Can't help sorry, just going to watch this post 'cos I'd like to save some money shipping our gear back.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

task is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nicetask is just really nice

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Can't help sorry, just going to watch this post 'cos I'd like to save some money shipping our gear back.
your welcome i will be contacting the shipping agent in a few weeks
just wondered if anyone that has moved back to the uk still watches the forum and can offer advice
also going to ship a m/bike back hope that has no problems
good luck task
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 3:01 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by task
just wondered if anyone that has moved back to the uk still watches the forum and can offer advice
good luck task
There're lots of folks who've gone back but they used removalists to pack their stuff up. Tres expensive too!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:38 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

There're lots of folks who've gone back but they used removalists to pack their stuff up. Tres expensive too!

yes we have thought about this too, as customs uk end not as bad as oz end! so we were thinking we could do it ourselves too!

need to save the pennies!

think we have sorted the DIY doggy! hoping it all goes to plan now!

goodluck

mand
Old Apr 4th 2007, 5:53 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Originally Posted by mandtooz
yes we have thought about this too, as customs uk end not as bad as oz end! so we were thinking we could do it ourselves too!

need to save the pennies!

think we have sorted the DIY doggy! hoping it all goes to plan now!

goodluck

mand
Can you give details on how you have done the DIY dog transit please?
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:06 am
Account Closed

Yes please, then I could do a DIY moggy!!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:13 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Yes please, then I could do a DIY moggy!!

WILL DO, XX

sorry shouting!! but feed time at the zoo now! will do it in more depth later, its via quantas freight though, and a patient vet!! who is taking me through the steps! lol

xx
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

WILL DO, XX

sorry shouting!! but feed time at the zoo now! will do it in more depth later, its via quantas freight though, and a patient vet!! who is taking me through the steps! lol

xx
A friend told me you can also take a pet on a uk domestic flight as accompanied baggage for about £30 instead of paying the whopping price of pet courier from London to any other UK airport.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Just got dogs done and its about $97 per dog for rabies injection. Blood Test $260 each

Using Blue Cross to ship dogs back, all inclusive of container etc and import duties $3,400 for the two..

Found out for Rachel to ship two moggies back separate boxes etc $2,400..for the two

I'd rather use a vet Chris Preau in Vincent Street Perth, great guy, (gorgeous voice - French) (Ask traceyW ) Luvvley jubbley......

I would be worried I didnt get all the domcuments right
Old Apr 4th 2007, 9:31 pm
going home!!

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Just got dogs done and its about $97 per dog for rabies injection. Blood Test $260 each

Using Blue Cross to ship dogs back, all inclusive of container etc and import duties $3,400 for the two..
Found out for Rachel to ship two moggies back separate boxes etc $2,400..for the two

I'd rather use a vet Chris Preau in Vincent Street Perth, great guy, (gorgeous voice - French) (Ask traceyW ) Luvvley jubbley......

I would be worried I didnt get all the domcuments right

i presume your doggies are small? i say that because i have golden retriever and iv been quoted alot more than that for one doggie i did get lots of quotes too, versus about 1700 for doing it on my own, as for paperwork, i have arrange to fax all docs to james cargo (uk end) for checking once i have all the necessary bits and bobs.

xx
Old Apr 5th 2007, 4:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

i presume your doggies are small? i say that because i have golden retriever and iv been quoted alot more than that for one doggie i did get lots of quotes too, versus about 1700 for doing it on my own, as for paperwork, i have arrange to fax all docs to james cargo (uk end) for checking once i have all the necessary bits and bobs.

xx
One westie and one rotti x... Its the same procedure just the cost of the container is a bit more, lady said didnt matter how many dogs actually going back as the import documents are the same price for 1 or more..
Old Apr 11th 2007, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

good luck task
Hi everyone well the quote is is in kent say i cannot self pack but they do a door to door so we dont have to lift a bat,$7998 and if i take my motor bike it will be $9153.
they can also do the insurance at 3.5% of the total value of the load but i think letton percivil back in the uk is cheaper.
hope this is of help to some one,i will also be ringing around to see the competition.
task
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Hi has anyone self packed a 20ft container and shiped it back to uk from oz (Perth).
Any problems i should know of.customs this end and back in the uk.
cheers task
wridgeways have just got back $2,500 self packing 20ft freemantle to london
not bad so we are going with them
task
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

smokin69 has a spectacular aura aboutsmokin69 has a spectacular aura aboutsmokin69 has a spectacular aura about

wridgeways have just got back $2,500 self packing 20ft freemantle to london
not bad so we are going with them
task
Hi,i am also going back to the uk,and i'm looking to ship stuff back,contacted Crown, said there would mail out a form, thats nearly 2 weeks ago,so you are going with 'wrideways' going to check it out,thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.