Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Sharing Container YYC to UK

Sharing Container YYC to UK

Old Apr 10th 2015, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

AB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sharing Container YYC to UK

Any one got prices to share a container?

I have nearly sold all my furniture so only need a part of a container I believe, I am going to get some quotes in the next couple of weeks.
Old May 5th 2015, 4:57 am
Just Joined

gdb7973 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sharing Container YYC to UK

Hi, AB4NOW, we where looking at returning to UK form Regina, and would only need a part of a container too. Are you looking at a 20ft container, do yo have a cubic size for your goods, (I've not done ours yet but we've not got a lot) what part of UK you looking at?

Ive got some firms calling me this week, I can let you know if they can do part collection or vice versa.....
Old May 5th 2015, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

AB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond reputeAB4NOW has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I've got about 500 cuft. 1/2 a 20ft container. Buckinghamshire.
What about you?

I'm sure I could get you in our load, I could speak to our shipper tomorrow. Do you have your cuft? And where are you heading too?
Old May 5th 2015, 5:06 am
Just Joined

we've probably got less than that but depend on cost of the other half to be honest.....We're looking at Essex, although thats probably not an issues if the container comes into Felixstow, it could go via Essex to Buckinghamshire. I'll keep you posted.
Old May 5th 2015, 5:24 am
Just Joined

Hi forgot to ask, what's your timeline? I can try and get all stuff in one area and guess, we've no furniture persay. Just plastic storage boxes with our worldly goods and the 55inch TV, lol.
Old May 5th 2015, 5:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gdb7973
Hi forgot to ask, what's your timeline? I can try and get all stuff in one area and guess, we've no furniture persay. Just plastic storage boxes with our worldly goods and the 55inch TV, lol.
I was aiming for pick up end of May
Old May 5th 2015, 5:35 am
Just Joined

K thx. I did pm you too.
Old May 5th 2015, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gdb7973
K thx. I did pm you too.
Yep got it, I will email you tomorrow.
Old May 5th 2015, 9:06 am
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

We shipped some things from Calgary in 2012 and only required part of a container. The shipping company, Starline, organised that for us as they regularly ship containers being used by more than person. Depending on when they fill a container you could receive your things quite quickly, but on the other hand it could take a few months. We could have had our things in the UK before we arrived, but opted to wait for a later shipment to make things easier for us at the Cdn end.
Old May 7th 2015, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lf1
We shipped some things from Calgary in 2012 and only required part of a container. The shipping company, Starline, organised that for us as they regularly ship containers being used by more than person. Depending on when they fill a container you could receive your things quite quickly, but on the other hand it could take a few months. We could have had our things in the UK before we arrived, but opted to wait for a later shipment to make things easier for us at the Cdn end.
Yep looks like we will be using them again.....just selling my life away at this end to reduce costs If1
Old May 7th 2015, 12:51 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

lf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond reputelf1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AB4NOW
Yep looks like we will be using them again.....just selling my life away at this end to reduce costs If1
Forgot you had changed your name.
Old May 7th 2015, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lf1
Forgot you had changed your name.
Lol 😄 running around like a headless chicken at the minute, that what my new name should be 😄
Old May 7th 2015, 1:01 pm
lf1
BE Forum Addict

Wishing you all the best with your move. If you've got some warm weather there please bring it with you.
Old May 9th 2015, 2:45 am
Just Joined

Sithewindows is an unknown quantity at this point

Did you get any prices for this? We are looking now.
TIA
Old May 9th 2015, 2:46 am
Just Joined

Sithewindows is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry I thought I was on POMs in Perth

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.