Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Scotland: Nice Areas around Edinburgh

Scotland: Nice Areas around Edinburgh

Old Apr 12th 2008, 1:44 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Scotland: Nice Areas around Edinburgh

I would head South to the Borders. Check out Lauder, Stow and Peebles for reasonable property and a quick commute to Edinburgh. A bit further will get you into Kelso, Jedburgh, Melrose or if you fancy life on the coast, you may want to look at Eyemouth, Berwick.

The Borders is a huge region and there are opportunities in car sales there.

Check out the Borders Solicitors' Property Centre for an idea of prices.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brockies
Hi I have a lovely house for sale in Rosewell just 5 minutes away from Edinburgh... We are moving to Oz this year Whats your price range etc etc...

Lyndsay
are you deranged?
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Emma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond reputeEmma M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
Think I need new glasses - I thought the Thread title was "Nice Arses around Edinburgh". I was about to jump on the next train.
You too? I need glasses...