Regretting it already!

Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:55 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Regretting it already!

Originally Posted by TruBrit
grayling isn't this deja vous from a couple of days ago with another poster

I think so....I wish some parents would remember to set the child lock on their computers
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:56 pm
Banned

moving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud of

its ok buddy - just start to love yourself, one day someone will love you too.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:56 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Grayling
I think so....I wish some parents would remember to set the child lock on their computers
haha let sleeping dogs lie eh..cheers grayling
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:57 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moving2montreal
thump hateful messages into that computer, you hate yourself and you hate your life, let all that internal anguish and feelings of failure free....come on you can do it! insult me - you know it makes you feel better

That sounds a lot like 'projection' to me.

ask your teacher what it means.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:59 pm
Banned

moving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud of

you are a funny guy. there are so many internet trolls out there its hard to tells who is for real. but you are good.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 11:00 pm
Bitter and twisted

you are a funny guy. there are so many internet trolls out there its hard to tells who is for real. but you are good.

Your'e not
Old Jan 13th 2007, 11:01 pm
Banned

not what?
Old Jan 13th 2007, 11:02 pm
Bitter and twisted

not what?
Neither funny... nor a good troll.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 11:03 pm
Banned

why are you going to australia if you are such a big shot in england?
Old Jan 13th 2007, 11:05 pm
Bitter and twisted

why are you going to australia if you are such a big shot in england?
Because I can afford to live where I want

Anyway ....I have to go and do grown up things now.

Don't stay up too late ....you know you will only be grumpy tomorrow if you get too tired.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 11:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Wow
Old Jan 13th 2007, 11:11 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Grayling
Because I can afford to live where I want

Anyway ....I have to go and do grown up things now.

Don't stay up too late ....you know you will only be grumpy tomorrow if you get too tired.
your right, i am getting tired...and this place is dead anyway.

later.

Last edited by Sue; Jan 13th 2007 at 11:27 pm. Reason: Inappropriate comment removed
Old Jan 13th 2007, 11:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

milliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond reputemilliewoos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
hiya lancashire lass.....i've heard all about those Pendle Witches

Hey!! I have a beautiful view of Pendle from our back garden :scared:

Seriously, it is a lovely part of the world Franki - good luck with deciding where to come back and settle and if there is any information I can help with (maybe regarding local papers or any other info) then please PM me anytime (just to reassure and I can only say for schools local to us - near Whalley - we are spoilt for choice for our children so don't worry about your daughter, pick a decent area round here and she'll do great)

Martine
Old Jan 14th 2007, 12:57 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Moving2Montreal and Grayling - I suggest you take your fight OFF the forum. I really don't want to close this, out of fairness to the OP, but if you carry on I shall have to do so.
Old Jan 14th 2007, 2:05 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

... do you see how i have made you look like an idiot now???
umm...indeed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.