Regretting it already!

Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Regretting it already!

Originally Posted by jumping doris
There's a quick lesson in how to make friends.

franki...hello, good luck with your decisions.
When we moved to the US I dreaded leaving my house. We had lived in it for 18 years and all my daughters had grown up in it. All our memories were there. For the first year here I hated this house as it seemed stuffed with the previous owners memories. They had built the house and lived in it for 32 years. But now I feel it's mine and we are making new memories here and I'm sure the same will happen to you.
My youngest daughter was 10 when we came here and she did find some things hard at first but she really enjoyed doing the new things like iceskating that she hadn't been able to do in the UK.
It is always hard to change your life and you will always wonder what would have happened if you had stayed or gone but you can always come back.
This is very true,we only got our house a short time ago, I hated it.Oz is a lot noisy than I am used too and it's not brick(shock horror) but It is a huge house and I don't really need huge anymore but I have started to feel so much better about it. I loved my house in Englang though.Do you think it's wome that are just like that or blokes too?
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:34 pm
Banned

moving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Grayling
At least I have managed to succeed in the UK...I don't need to escape.
to be frank, i never understood the psychology of a person who looked to message boards to argue and insult, i dont really have the energy for it, and i find it just rots you. i wonder what a person like you defines success as. either way, you seem unhappy and insecure, and a little lost. it really does make me sad how quickly strangers become vile and horrid behind the anonymity of the internet. oh well.

Last edited by moving2montreal; Jan 13th 2007 at 10:37 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

franki is just really nicefranki is just really nicefranki is just really nicefranki is just really nicefranki is just really nicefranki is just really nicefranki is just really nicefranki is just really nicefranki is just really nicefranki is just really nicefranki is just really nice

Originally Posted by TruBrit
when you remember the name of the hotel pls let me know...btw i've sent you a pm...aka private message
I couldn't open it for some reason, it said possibly a popup blocker!
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:37 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moving2montreal
to be frank, i never understood the psychology of a person who looked to message boards to argue and insult, i dont really have the energy for it, and i find it just rots you. i wonder what a person like you defines success as. either way, you seem unhappy and insecure, and a little lost. it really does make me sad how quickly strangers become vile and horrid behind the anonymity of the internet. oh well.
Thank you Mystic Meg.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:39 pm
Banned

moving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud ofmoving2montreal has much to be proud of

no dude, im Moving2Montreal. i chose this name because, im moving to montreal.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:40 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

What an excellent choice then, dude.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:41 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by franki
I couldn't open it for some reason, it said possibly a popup blocker!
that's unusual, i'll resend it
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:41 pm
Banned

I am glad you approve, dude.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:42 pm
Account Closed

have a good trip and pls remember your sort of comments on a thread like this does not help the op one bit
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:44 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

TBH

You are of very little interest to me.

....but if you are going to post exaggerated hysterical posts about the UK then you must expect to get some response....isn't that why you do it?

If anyone is lost it is you....looking at some of your posts

Now go away...it must be past your bedtime.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:48 pm
Banned

TBH

You are of very little interest to me.

....but if you are going to post exaggerated hysterical posts about the UK then you must expect to get some response....isn't that why you do it?

If anyone is lost it is you....looking at some of your posts

Now go away...it must be past your bedtime.
the astoundingly obvious question is of course - why do you respond then? im of such little interest to you, but yet you read all my posts? you still find the energy to come up with hateful shit dont you? do you see how i have made you look like an idiot now???

Last edited by moving2montreal; Jan 13th 2007 at 10:50 pm.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:49 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

the astoundingly obvious question is of course - why do you respond then? you still find the energy to come up with hateful shit dont you?
where's your babysitter?....your parents are going to be annoyed when they find out you are still up.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:54 pm
Banned

thump hateful messages into that computer, you hate yourself and you hate your life, let all that internal anguish and feelings of failure free....come on you can do it! insult me - you know it makes you feel better
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:54 pm
Account Closed

where's your babysitter?....your parents are going to be annoyed when they find out you are still up.
grayling isn't this deja vous from a couple of days ago with another poster
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:55 pm
Banned

what is this? bitter middle aged internet addicts anonymous or something?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.