Recommendations

Old Jul 20th 2016, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Okuda will become famous soon enoughOkuda will become famous soon enough
Default Recommendations

Can you please tell me your experience and recommendations for the following:

Companies that provide the metal containers for shipping your items to the UK.
What's the best company/your experience. Is it a door to door service or do we have to get our items to the cost. Is it based on weight or size and average time of shipping.

Best pet travel company that you've used and why you enjoyed them.
I've been reading there are companies that do door to door transfer for you. I already know all the requirements for the pet passport etc. It will be 3 cats and a 75lb boxer (I understand they need a larger travel crate than the average dog)

Thank you in advance.
Old Jul 20th 2016, 9:31 pm
wish I wasn't here!

Sparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond reputeSparkleydiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Recommendations

Where are you moving from?