quick update

Old Mar 20th 2007, 2:27 am
long live thefinest range

Location: Higham Ferrers, Northants to Spokane Washington and back again!!
Hayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond repute
Default quick update

Well thought I'd post a quick update as I haven't been on for a couple of months- since becoming a stay at home mum! Without my job I am so much more ready to return to the UK however we are waiting for our house to sell which seems to be taking forever- no buyer yet

I have found out my baby due in August is a girl- so that is very exciting. All my family back home is thrilled and can't wait to get their hands on the new baby and my 15 month old son. It will be wonderful as baby sitting options here are very limited for us.

We have been keeping ourselves busy though- packing up boxes and deciding what to keep and what to chuck/ sell. It is hard as my nesting instinct is kicking in and day by day I get more and more nervy about the move combined with the baby and wonder whether it would be easier to wait- I really don't want to though.

I also have been seeing a few things in prep for our return- we just spent a fabulous weekend in Chicago- which is a 4 hour flight away. It was a trial run for the long haul 10 and a half hours (we have decided on a direct from Seattle for my sanity) It was wonderful to see all the skyscrapers- and the view from Sears tower was quintessentially american. We also went to the restaurant which invented deep dish pizza and saw the river dyed green from St. Patricks day.
We are planning a road trip to the grand canyon before we leave for good- provided I can keep the pace. Fortunately I have very healthy pregancies- though I am starting to feel a little tired.

Well thats about it for now- best wishes to all who have gone back as well as those still in limbo
Old Mar 20th 2007, 3:13 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: quick update

Congratulations on new bub - finger's crossed that the rest of the pregnancy is healthy and that the long haul flight goes well.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 3:26 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hayley
Well thought I'd post a quick update as I haven't been on for a couple of months- since becoming a stay at home mum! Without my job I am so much more ready to return to the UK however we are waiting for our house to sell which seems to be taking forever- no buyer yet

I have found out my baby due in August is a girl- so that is very exciting. All my family back home is thrilled and can't wait to get their hands on the new baby and my 15 month old son. It will be wonderful as baby sitting options here are very limited for us.

We have been keeping ourselves busy though- packing up boxes and deciding what to keep and what to chuck/ sell. It is hard as my nesting instinct is kicking in and day by day I get more and more nervy about the move combined with the baby and wonder whether it would be easier to wait- I really don't want to though.

I also have been seeing a few things in prep for our return- we just spent a fabulous weekend in Chicago- which is a 4 hour flight away. It was a trial run for the long haul 10 and a half hours (we have decided on a direct from Seattle for my sanity) It was wonderful to see all the skyscrapers- and the view from Sears tower was quintessentially american. We also went to the restaurant which invented deep dish pizza and saw the river dyed green from St. Patricks day.
We are planning a road trip to the grand canyon before we leave for good- provided I can keep the pace. Fortunately I have very healthy pregancies- though I am starting to feel a little tired.

Well thats about it for now- best wishes to all who have gone back as well as those still in limbo
Congratulations and good luck with the house sale!

Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:33 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope your house sells soon!

Stay happy and healthy for the rest of your pregnancy.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 12:06 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hayley, I cannot believe you live so close, I live In Rushden and am also trying to sell my house, albeit going to Australia, mine has been up for sale for 10 weeks, I cannot believe as the market seems so strong.

I hope all in all that everything turns out well for you !
Old Mar 20th 2007, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Hi

We still haven't sold our house either which is a bummer. Would love to have gone on a road trip before I left but hubby is off to start his job next week so no chance of that.

I'm kind of writing this year off actually but I hope that next year we will be settled back in England and back to a good life.

Thanks for keeping us updated
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:05 pm

Hayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond reputeHayley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Hi Hayley, I cannot believe you live so close, I live In Rushden and am also trying to sell my house, albeit going to Australia, mine has been up for sale for 10 weeks, I cannot believe as the market seems so strong.

I hope all in all that everything turns out well for you !
actually I am in Spokane Washington and returning to Rushden after a 6 year stint in the US. Perhaps you should keep your house as a rental I know someone who'll be looking for one in the (hopefully) near future!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:07 pm

Originally Posted by fishfinger
Hi

We still haven't sold our house either which is a bummer. Would love to have gone on a road trip before I left but hubby is off to start his job next week so no chance of that.

I'm kind of writing this year off actually but I hope that next year we will be settled back in England and back to a good life.

Thanks for keeping us updated
Sorry to hear your house still hasn't sold. It's a horrible waiting game. We are just trying to fill time in- but I really want to get back so I can focus on getting a rental and a Dr. sorted out.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 10:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Hayley...why didn't you post this in the USA forum? It's great to hear from you...so pleased you're having a little girl and your pregnancy is going well. Good idea to see as much of the US as you possibly can before you leave. Take care of yourself and I hope you manage to sell your house soon...the housing market always seems to pick up in the spring. Keep in touch.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:52 am
Still In Perth

starlet is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: quick update

good luck!
we might be returning but i think we will go for a holiday first.

hope the house sells soon !!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:41 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Hayley - hope that the pregnancy and the move go well for you. Enjoy your trip to the Grand Canyon too