Probably daft questions

Old Jul 8th 2019, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of
Default Probably daft questions

Me, my husband and 4 year old are moving back from NZ to the UK (we are both British).
I have a few basic questions...
On the ToR it asks for a UK address. I’ve got no idea where we will live, we are staying with family for the first few weeks. Do I put that address?
Can I take back anything with rust on it? I have a metalbird that is designed to rust that I’m desperate to take back.

I’m sure there’s more questions but my mind is completely blank!!
Old Jul 9th 2019, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

durham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond reputedurham_lad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Probably daft questions

I would think that your family’s address would be fine. Our son used our address on his ToR and planned to find a storage facility if needed. However, by the time it arrived he had found a place of his own and redirected the delivery to there.

I cant see a problem with something that is rusty as it will be wrapped up and/or boxed anyway.
Old Jul 10th 2019, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

zoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud ofzoexr has much to be proud of
Default Re: Probably daft questions

Originally Posted by durham_lad
I would think that your family’s address would be fine. Our son used our address on his ToR and planned to find a storage facility if needed. However, by the time it arrived he had found a place of his own and redirected the delivery to there.

I cant see a problem with something that is rusty as it will be wrapped up and/or boxed anyway.
Thank you!
New Zealand is very strict about rust, so I was a bit worried.