Ping pong pom

Old Feb 19th 2009, 10:51 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ping pong pom

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
I don`t advocate people starting threads to cause trouble at all. It was previously stated, that where else should the OP post their experiences of life back in the UK if not on the MBTTUK forum? It only causes trouble when certain people over react in an agressive manner, to be honest this forum is far more civilized than others on here and doesn`t get agressive as such.

I post for a number of reasons, such as reading about others experiences, life in english speaking countries, practicing my own english and to beat the boredom of work etc. Why do you post?

I don`t live in the UK or plan to live in the UK and I didn`t realize that was a prerequisite for being on this forum.

Because you're a Valencian Joules, there is a prerequisite for posting on this forum. You must have qualified in at least 2 areas, 1. orange picking. 2. obtaining a leading role in Faulty Towers. And you must give us all Spain's traditional recipe for paella.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 7:52 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricket1
Because you're a Valencian Joules, there is a prerequisite for posting on this forum. You must have qualified in at least 2 areas, 1. orange picking. 2. obtaining a leading role in Faulty Towers. And you must give us all Spain's traditional recipe for paella.
Are you mad!!! I`m of the upper classes can`t you tell and I don`t pick fruit or do stuff like that..........Illegal immigrants do that sort of stuff. Think you need to be an english actor to be in that show Also I will personally give YOU the recipe but what are YOU going to give ME in return?
Old Feb 20th 2009, 7:54 am
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
Are you mad!!! I`m of the upper classes can`t you tell and I don`t pick fruit or do stuff like that..........Illegal immigrants do that sort of stuff. Think you need to be an english actor to be in that show Also I will personally give YOU the recipe but what are YOU going to give ME in return?
I'll send you a photo of us all enjoying paella.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:08 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cricket1
I'll send you a photo of us all enjoying paella.
I`m not into group gratification so YOU will have to do better than that.

Last edited by Jules Europe; Feb 20th 2009 at 8:11 am.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 10:48 am
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

What a bitchy petty thread...

All I can say is the UK is awesome and Australia is awesome....it all depends on what you consider your perfect home;

UK, beautiful little villages, old buildings, thatched cottages. Mild wet climate green all year round, culture....

Australia, young country not much history yet, modern buildings, beautiful modern cities, warm climate, tropical in some areas, dry in some areas. Nice beaches, rainforests, friendly people....

The UK and Australia are completely different but both unique.....just pick somewhere u like people and stop bitching about each countries negatives (negatives that occur in EVERY city)

Sean
Old Feb 20th 2009, 11:02 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by S E A N

All I can say is the UK is awesome and Australia is awesome....it all depends on what you consider your perfect home;

UK, beautiful little villages, old buildings, thatched cottages. Mild wet climate green all year round, culture....

Australia, young country not much history yet, modern buildings, beautiful modern cities, warm climate, tropical in some areas, dry in some areas. Nice beaches, rainforests, friendly people....

The UK and Australia are completely different but both unique.....just pick somewhere u like people and stop bitching about each countries negatives (negatives that occur in EVERY city)

Sean

Best post in a while mate, onya
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:34 pm
Banned

Coda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really niceCoda is just really nice

Come down of your high horse buddy - the muds nice and warm.

Sounds like everything is aaaaawsome... How old are you? 14?

Heh,heh, good job your not trying to sell the UK as a holiday destination. Wet, old and, er, a thatched roof...

Come again? Australia has tonnes of history. It's one of the oldest places on Earth.

True, but is Austrlalia broken like "Broken Britain". When was the last time you heard about a 12 year old kid being a father in Brisbane?

Apart from my noted comments your post was well thought out and insightful!
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:37 pm
never settled

S E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to allS E A N is a name known to all

Oh your so cynical and pechalent
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:42 pm
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by S E A N

Sean
Great post Sean.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:43 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coda
Come down of your high horse buddy - the muds nice and warm.

Sounds like everything is aaaaawsome... How old are you? 14?

Heh,heh, good job your not trying to sell the UK as a holiday destination. Wet, old and, er, a thatched roof...

Come again? Australia has tonnes of history. It's one of the oldest places on Earth.

True, but is Austrlalia broken like "Broken Britain". When was the last time you heard about a 12 year old kid being a father in Brisbane?

Apart from my noted comments your post was well thought out and insightful!
the post may be glossy but it is positive. the UK is having a rough time at the moment but your posts are not a true reflection on the UK.
However, you have an opinion, and it is yours, and for others to bring you down, especially people with an equally unbalanced opinion of Oz, is wrong.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 12:45 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I have had enough, this thread has now descended into nitpicking, name calling and belittling. Please be mindful BE was created so that we expats could support each other, not turn on each other. In closing let me just remind you all of the first of our site rules:

"BritishExpats.com is an interactive site, and everyone who participates is "in it together", please treat others the way you wish to be treated. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully ... without insult or personal attack. "