Paperwork

Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice
Default Paperwork

Okay, I think I have got it sorted out as to what paperwork I will need to handcarry back to the UK to avoid the waiting for the container problem, have I missed anything?

Passports
Birth/Marriage Certs etc
Medical & Dental records
School Reports
Insurance Info
UK Driving licenses
UK Bank cards & details

Keep thinking my list is too small, surely that is not everything?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paperwork

Reference from bank for mortgages?

Doggies medical records..

Kath
Old Jul 16th 2007, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

Norm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to all

I think thats all my list contains. We also have a copy of our credit history here in the US, for the rental agents. We have been told it might not make any differernce, however it does show our payment history over the last 8 years and shows we never missed anything.

I would love to know who gets the job of the light reading..lol.. Our medical records are huge, or mine or anyway because of several procedures I have had done here. X-rays, ultra sounds all that good stuff. I think I need a case for those akone..lol...
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

lil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nicelil_ol_wine_drinker_me is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Reference from bank for mortgages?

Doggies medical records..

Kath
Knew something was missing, cheers for that.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Norm71
I think thats all my list contains. We also have a copy of our credit history here in the US, for the rental agents. We have been told it might not make any differernce, however it does show our payment history over the last 8 years and shows we never missed anything.

I would love to know who gets the job of the light reading..lol.. Our medical records are huge, or mine or anyway because of several procedures I have had done here. X-rays, ultra sounds all that good stuff. I think I need a case for those akone..lol...
Am hoping the trek across the world in the container wont damage ultra sound pics & x-rays as we have a ton of them too.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Norm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to allNorm71 is a name known to all

I am taking mine with me just incase. Besides when we do get to the dr's I want to make sure I have all my records as I am on alsorts of different meds. Some, I know I will have problems with when I get there. I am stocking up with as much as I am legally allowed but still its the entire hassle of the thing.
Old Jul 18th 2007, 12:12 am
Just Joined

jennyrobo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lil_ol_wine_drinker_me
Okay, I think I have got it sorted out as to what paperwork I will need to handcarry back to the UK to avoid the waiting for the container problem, have I missed anything?

Passports
Birth/Marriage Certs etc
Medical & Dental records
School Reports
Insurance Info
UK Driving licenses
UK Bank cards & details

Hi ,
I sent all of the below in regiseterd post to my parents, it got there in 2 days!!! The reason we did this was because were taking a trip to sydney & hong kong first before we hit home so the less docs we have on us the better...I also sacn stuff like this & put it on disc just incase it looses its way at any point.

Birth/Marriage Certs etc ( sent to mom )
Medical & Dental records ( havent botherd )
School Reports ( Scanned for me to print off the other end )
Insurance Info ( sent to mom )
UK Driving licenses ( sent to mom)

I have found the service for this great & it cost $20 aus

Jenny
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:07 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lil_ol_wine_drinker_me

Passports
Birth/Marriage Certs etc
Medical & Dental records
School Reports
Insurance Info
UK Driving licenses
UK Bank cards & details

Hi Denise when you heading back??
Old Jul 21st 2007, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kez81
Hi Denise when you heading back??
Hi Kez,

Have sent you a PM
Old Jul 21st 2007, 1:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jennyrobo
Hi ,
I sent all of the below in regiseterd post to my parents, it got there in 2 days!!! The reason we did this was because were taking a trip to sydney & hong kong first before we hit home so the less docs we have on us the better...I also sacn stuff like this & put it on disc just incase it looses its way at any point.

Birth/Marriage Certs etc ( sent to mom )
Medical & Dental records ( havent botherd )
School Reports ( Scanned for me to print off the other end )
Insurance Info ( sent to mom )
UK Driving licenses ( sent to mom)

I have found the service for this great & it cost $20 aus

Jenny
Thanks for that, useful info for anyone doing the same thing.

We are just gonna go straight home, no detour, just want to get there - the flight with kids should be interesting, if anyone ends up the same flight as us I apologise in advance, I will be the one with the annoying screaming baby!