Ozforex

Old Jan 5th 2009, 3:54 am
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ozforex

Anyone get a gift from them this year? They sent me an iPod nano last year and this year - NADA. They usually send out great prezzies at xmas for all the business they receive from you but just wondering if they did it this year or not as I didn't get anything? Maybe I was a bad girl??
They've made a fortune out of my financial situation the last 2 years.Hoping I haven't missed out on a well earned freebie!

*pearly*
Old Jan 5th 2009, 5:50 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Ozforex

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Anyone get a gift from them this year? They sent me an iPod nano last year and this year - NADA. They usually send out great prezzies at xmas for all the business they receive from you but just wondering if they did it this year or not as I didn't get anything? Maybe I was a bad girl??
They've made a fortune out of my financial situation the last 2 years.Hoping I haven't missed out on a well earned freebie!

*pearly*
Yeah i got a free gift this year from them, it was a digital clock with the weather details on too, quite good.
I got the ipod year before, which i have never used.

Thankyou Ozforex
Old Jan 5th 2009, 12:07 pm
Account Closed

Funky Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

~~~k all how much do you need to change to qualify
Old Jan 5th 2009, 8:33 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Think just regular custom, Funky Monkey.

I emailed them lastnight to say I'd like the gift as last year I also had to ask for it as they'd forgotten again. So, this morning I got a cheeky email back from some woman saying "as I thought, Ozforex don't give out gifts" WHAT???
So, the iPod shuffle ( not Nano ) I got last year from them just appeared did it, and no-one knows anything about it????
Customer Service - you gotta love it, eh??
Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funky Monkey
~~~k all how much do you need to change to qualify
I've just changed a fiver, hope I'm not to late for the clock.
Old Jan 5th 2009, 11:28 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

i didn't get a gift either and i changed a fair bit back to UK pounds when we visited in October

I use them every year to move funds from Uk to Aus.... had a gift for last 2 years from them

I wonder if it was because i changed dollar to sterling this time
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:28 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Nope! I got a call from them this morning in response to my email enquiry about my prezzy.
The woman said that because they have 50,000 private clients they don't send a gift out to all of them - only some....( hmmm, so only SOME get the free goodies - I see! )
So, I said well how come my mates have had stuff from you each year and yet you seem to keep forgetting mine! She answered this by repeating the same line again. ( something that bugs the sh*t out of me and seems to be the new trend these days! ) So, I just repeated back to her about people I know here who've received gifts each year from them!!

Nothing ventured and certainly nothing gained from enquiring in this case!

Oh well - what can you do!? Wouldn't normally bother, only their gifts are usually REALLY good!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

did not even know about this !

we changed our sale of our house money with them - and no chrissie present - they are off my christmas card list now

ps how much do you have change - to get christmas present ?
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:35 am
shoot from the hip,baby

The woman didn't say you have to change a certain ammount - it's just if your a client with them. We have been with them for about 2 years now.
Like I say she said they only send out prezzies to SOME of the 50,000 clients, not all. ( even tho it seems some folk seem to get them every year and some don't. ) HMPH!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 5:53 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

The woman didn't say you have to change a certain ammount - it's just if your a client with them. We have been with them for about 2 years now.
Like I say she said they only send out prezzies to SOME of the 50,000 clients, not all. ( even tho it seems some folk seem to get them every year and some don't. ) HMPH!
I got mine LOL..i must be special
Old Jan 6th 2009, 8:02 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Yes, sweetie - your VERY SPECIAL!!
Old Jan 6th 2009, 1:03 pm
Account Closed

Funky Monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all well we all like a freebie don't we , nevermind maybe a desktop calaender next year
Old Jan 7th 2009, 2:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Has it crossed anyone's mind that this may not be a corporate initiative?
Old Jan 7th 2009, 3:42 am
shoot from the hip,baby

Spell it our for me Polly,I'm not that bright in the arvo's.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 2:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Spell it our for me Polly,I'm not that bright in the arvo's.
Ummm......It may be a personal initiative rather than a corporate one - mgilmour (Matt) who posts on BE may be doing it as a personal thing, which would explain why the office don't know about it? (and I am guessing, I don't know the answer for certain!)

Last edited by Pollyana; Jan 7th 2009 at 2:54 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.