Oooooh, it's nearly time!

Old Jan 4th 2008, 1:30 pm
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Oooooh, it's nearly time!

I looked at my calender today, and as I can't tell anyone at work yet, I'll say it here, as I think I may burst if I don't let it out. This time in 8 weeks, I'll be at mum's (probably still in bed resting from the last 5 years! ). My travel date is Feb 27th, sooooo.....

I have 54 days til I fly out, and I'll only be working for 30 of those days, if my plan to leave on the 15th Feb isn't messed up by a lay-off before-hand.

I gave myself a treat this morning, by typing out my notice letters for my apartment and my job. I'll give notice at my apartment tonight, but leave the job one as late as possible.

For those waiting longer to go back, I just wanted to let you know that it seems like it'll take forever for it to be your turn, but before you can even blink, it's almost time to go and you're praying for MORE time to get things sorted.
Old Jan 5th 2008, 4:19 am
Forum Regular

Familytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to allFamilytoaus is a name known to all
Default Re: Oooooh, it's nearly time!

I know exactly what you mean, i couldn't wait to start my new diary just so that i can say we are going home this year, next month even, 15 Feb to be precise and i too count the days down, only 40 to go now.

Once we go you will not be far behind!!!!

Good luck!!
Old Jan 5th 2008, 5:09 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

All the very best both of you xxxxxx
Old Jan 6th 2008, 5:47 pm
Feels great to be home!

SarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond reputeSarahInTX has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katesbackagain
My travel date is Feb 27th
SO jealous that you get to go, but wishing you the best!

For those waiting longer to go back, I just wanted to let you know that it seems like it'll take forever for it to be your turn, but before you can even blink, it's almost time to go and you're praying for MORE time to get things sorted.
I hope it'll be this year for me, just can't count on when the house will sell. Once it does, the wheels will be in motion . . .

Sarah