View Poll Results: If you are unhappy,returning, or wanting to return, what country are you in?
Australia
51.00%
New Zealand
4.00%
Canada
12.00%
USA
16.00%
Europe
11.00%
Africa
1.00%
Middle East
0%
Rest of the World
5.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

OK..My first Poll

Old Feb 29th 2008, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OK..My first Poll

Just voted - USA is still in second place at this point
Old Mar 1st 2008, 4:56 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Just voted - USA is still in second place at this point
Thanks M

Quite strange as from recent posts on here, i thought canada would have got more votes.

Still no unhappy bods in the middle east, although i always get the feeling that most Brits who go there are htere to make money and leave so have no intention of making it permanent
Old Mar 1st 2008, 6:42 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Higher number of votes for Oz than I thought there would be. I can't recall 38 people posting on the MBTTUK forum saying they are unhappy with Oz.

Are you all hiding
Old Mar 1st 2008, 9:02 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crystal23
Higher number of votes for Oz than I thought there would be. I can't recall 38 people posting on the MBTTUK forum saying they are unhappy with Oz.

Are you all hiding
I am quite shocked at how high it is compared to everyone else!

We are still several votes higher than the rest of the whole world!

You also said what i was thinking about the number of voters in Aus. I dont think there are 40 active poster from here, but hey, no matter, if people are not comfortable with talking about it yet thats ok. I think a fair few of us were thinking about it long before we opened up.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 7:47 am
I don't give a damn

unashamed bump.

Want to see if we can squeeze any more votes
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 4:51 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Are you alright D? You are repeating yourself. You can get pills for that you know!!
Just spotted this. I think my 'puter was having spasms (it is 7 years old, you know).
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
I guess the other part of that question would be do more people move to Perth in the first place?
Because we are told that more British live here (and that is a comfort thing when you ar moving to the otherside of he world..well for most) and also there was plenty of work and cheap homes etc and it is nearer to the U.K if you need to fly back which is correct but it is usually no cheaper than if you had to fly from say Brisbane!!! For us it was simple we just put all the States into a hat (except N.T and Tasmania..no offence) and pulled out W.A....Duh!!!! and as Tracey says....it suits some but not others.....
Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Hmmm.. an African just voted! Poor thing being the only one unhappy there

Quite amusing that the only place not to get a vote is the Middle East!!
That's cos I voted from the States!

The ME isn't like other places, you can't immigrate per se as no one is ever given citizenship rights. Generally speaking you do your stint and go home, and the plan is never anything different.

That said, the price of Doha for what you get?! I'd vote from the ME too
Old Mar 6th 2008, 8:46 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Tootsie Frickensprinkles
That's cos I voted from the States!

The ME isn't like other places, you can't immigrate per se as no one is ever given citizenship rights. Generally speaking you do your stint and go home, and the plan is never anything different.

That said, the price of Doha for what you get?! I'd vote from the ME too
Yes i thought that might be the case. Most people go to make money i guess