O'Bama in Ireland

Old May 25th 2011, 3:11 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: O'Bama in Ireland

Originally Posted by Octang Frye
Don't post anything critical of Obama here. It's considered trolling.
All day long I think of things
But nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind
If I don't find something to pacify
Old May 25th 2011, 3:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
OMG you really don't know. Normally she looks quite nice but the outfit yesterday was totally out of place for a daytime event...plus it really didn't do anything for her. I noticed she changed to visit the Camerons.
I don't think the dress she was wearing previously was all that bad. Ok, the jacket was wrong and the dress looked like it was drapery material, but not really bad. The dress you have in this post, to me, is wrong. She looks over dressed compared to Mrs. Cameron. Maybe its just the very bright colors....
Old May 25th 2011, 4:23 am
Peace onion

Octang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond reputeOctang Frye has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
All day long I think of things
But nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind
If I don't find something to pacify
What is this I don't even...

Interesting protocol gaffe when Obama toasted the Queen. National anthem started playing so they all just stood there awkwardly.
Old May 25th 2011, 4:28 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
She looks regal, but he looks like a flunkey. Probably a very good one, though.

You aren't suppose to give his real occupation away. Shame on you!
Old May 25th 2011, 4:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

What is this I don't even...

Interesting protocol gaffe when Obama toasted the Queen. National anthem started playing so they all just stood there awkwardly.
I swear the Queen and Prince Philip were trying their hardest not to burst into laughter.
Old May 25th 2011, 4:29 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

OMG you really don't know. Normally she looks quite nice but the outfit yesterday was totally out of place for a daytime event...plus it really didn't do anything for her. I noticed she changed to visit the Camerons.

Actually I agree with Lisa. I liked the first dress far better. That second one looks like she grabbed it off the Salvation Army rack. Is she color blind by chance?
Old May 25th 2011, 4:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Actually I agree with Lisa. I liked the first dress far better. That second one looks like she grabbed it off the Salvation Army rack. Is she color blind by chance?
I think Michelle is far too big to wear the first dress and those tiny shrugs/boleros. One reported said it looked like she was going to the Prom.
Old May 25th 2011, 4:34 am
Concierge

I think Michelle is far too big to wear the first dress and those tiny shrugs/boleros. One reported said it looked like she was going to the Prom.

Better the prom than a twinset
Old May 25th 2011, 4:35 am
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, we need someone in the White House with real class, don't we? Someone like Trump or Palin wouldn't make us all look like morons, would they?
Old May 25th 2011, 4:38 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Better the prom than a twinset
True.
Old May 25th 2011, 4:40 am
BE Forum Addict

cheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond reputecheers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Yeah, we need someone in the White House with real class, don't we? Someone like Trump or Palin wouldn't make us all look like morons, would they?
I was thinking about that. I can hear Trump saying 'your fired' over and over again if he were to get in. I have a dream he would clean up Washington. Fat chance.

If Romney got in he would be a Nixon clone.

Last edited by cheers; May 25th 2011 at 4:50 am.
Old May 25th 2011, 8:02 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

No that isn't the one...she wore that later in the day for the formal dinner. This is the outfit she was wearing earlier in the day when she met the Royals.
That skirt looks like a curtain
Old May 25th 2011, 1:11 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

i'm not so thrilled with Mrs Cameron's dress either...........
Old May 25th 2011, 1:12 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

A shantung jacket in the same shade as her shoes would have done better for the second dress methinks.
Old May 25th 2011, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cindyabs
Haven't seen the pics but I hope to God she bypassed their influence in head gear................
At least the head gear raised a lot of charity money, that's something.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.