Nu-Shooz

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold
Default Nu-Shooz

Has anyone heard from Nu-Shooz yet ???

Cheers Sandrax
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 4:55 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nu-Shooz

Yes, she's doing fine. Just buried with the re-settling thing I reckon.

You o.k? get any snow? We got a tiny little bit in South Hams...feel denied!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Has anyone heard from Nu-Shooz yet ???

Cheers Sandrax
didnt realise you got back
how did I miss that? Did you do an update - I know you were heading Surrey instead but didnt know it happened!

Hope alls well. PM

Love C x

Wonder what Nu Shooz thinks of the snow!!! hope shes doing well
Old Feb 3rd 2009, 11:08 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Had an email from her she sent it to a few people just saying they were sorting out rental etc.. and so far there really enjoying being back
Old Feb 4th 2009, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TraceyW

Hi TraceyW,

How is Devon.....When did you get back?

First time I have been in this forum for months.

LbbyX
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by chance to be
didnt realise you got back
how did I miss that? Did you do an update - I know you were heading Surrey instead but didnt know it happened!

Hope alls well. PM

Love C x

Wonder what Nu Shooz thinks of the snow!!! hope shes doing well

Hi Chrissy,

We arrived back 30th December, it has been mad, we came back to Surrey to our house, and Andrew went back to his old company, which he hates, both the house & Job, our house was in a bit of a state, but we have nearly finished it now.
We will be looking at either selling or re renting the house as it is to small now as I have another baby on the way. (must be mad) due 7th May.

I have yet to do a update but will soon, but will PM you.

Speak soon

Sandra x x x

Sandra
Old Feb 4th 2009, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Tracey

How are you getting on? are you settled and happy now?

We are ok just been very busy decorating, and cleaning as our house was in a bit of a mess when we got back, also it had been empty for nearly 8 months.

Check out the snow pictures thread and you will see how much snow we got, the kids are still off school, and my road has become a car park for abandoned cars, we are now on rations, as everyone has cleared out the local shops and our road is just a sheet of ice (they forgot to grit) I am to scared to drive to the supermarket.

But it has been great fun, boys have loved it this is the first time Rhys has seen snow, and when in Perth all Ellis could talk about was will it snow when we get home, so I am chuffed for the both of them.

Keep well and let me know how you are getting on

Sandra x x x
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you got back safely Sandra.

I must have had the same e-mail as you lot saying Rach got back ok and all ok,that they just sorting out rental. No news at the mo so things must be good for them

We got Laura here with Mitch for 3 weeks and they are loving the snow altho they have really bad jetlag and are in bed by 7pm

Mitch is our little Martian Man - he loves the shops and the chippie up the road, last night they went to the pub and had a kebab on the way home, he couldnt beleve howbig it was!!

This is them in the snow xx
Attached Thumbnails Nu-Shooz-p2010044.....jpg  
Old Feb 4th 2009, 6:46 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LIBBY
Hi TraceyW,

How is Devon.....When did you get back?

First time I have been in this forum for months.

LbbyX
Hi Libby, Devon is bloody fantastic!!! "Best Bladdy Place On Earth Mate!" Hope you're settling back into Oz life again and that it all works out for you over there xxx

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
Hi Tracey

How are you getting on? are you settled and happy now?

We are ok just been very busy decorating, and cleaning as our house was in a bit of a mess when we got back, also it had been empty for nearly 8 months.

Check out the snow pictures thread and you will see how much snow we got, the kids are still off school, and my road has become a car park for abandoned cars, we are now on rations, as everyone has cleared out the local shops and our road is just a sheet of ice (they forgot to grit) I am to scared to drive to the supermarket.

But it has been great fun, boys have loved it this is the first time Rhys has seen snow, and when in Perth all Ellis could talk about was will it snow when we get home, so I am chuffed for the both of them.

Keep well and let me know how you are getting on

Sandra x x x
Hello you, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You crazy fool you

We've hardly had any snow at all....I feel completely robbed I do! We had a little tiny sprinkling, that was our lot.

Glad you're getting sorted over on the East coast!!!! This West coast is a helluva lot better than the last West coast I can tell you!

I've just started my new job, and so far so good. Hubby still training and doing the house up. His new name is "Odd Job" !!

One day we really must have an ex-ex-pat meet up. It would be such a larf!

You take care flower xxxxxxxxxx
Old Feb 5th 2009, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Libby, Devon is bloody fantastic!!! "Best Bladdy Place On Earth Mate!" Hope you're settling back into Oz life again and that it all works out for you over there xxx

Hello you, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! You crazy fool you

We've hardly had any snow at all....I feel completely robbed I do! We had a little tiny sprinkling, that was our lot.

Glad you're getting sorted over on the East coast!!!! This West coast is a helluva lot better than the last West coast I can tell you!

I've just started my new job, and so far so good. Hubby still training and doing the house up. His new name is "Odd Job" !!

One day we really must have an ex-ex-pat meet up. It would be such a larf!

You take care flower xxxxxxxxxx
Yes - a BIG CONGRATULATIONS! Sandra
Im sorry Ive not kept up - it really is so busy here. So good luck to you and best wishes. Also glad to hear you are settling, Tracy and hope Nu Shooz gets on fine. All from the same era posting-wise really, and I remember the help I got when I moved and got the wobbly moments
Glad to hear your updates
Take care
C x

PS Snow day today - yey!!! No work!!!
Old Feb 5th 2009, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hi guys....LOL...i am so sorry that i haven't been intouch. It has been mental chicken oriental

Anyway..i am still waiting to be connected up to the internet, i am on my mums at the moment and don't get chance to pop on BE as i now have a life hehehehehe!!

Nice to hear from all my old mates in Perth, it's great to be back in UK, loving the snow and everything else that goes with it. My kids play out now, l have a 6ft snowman on my doorstep lol...they love being back at their old schools and playing out. My daughter has moved back in with us too. We live in a rental ( lovely detatched 4 bed 3 bathroom)...but hope to buy our own home in 6 months.

I will do an update when i finally get broadband installed.

Bye for now..take care all.

p.s..hi Sandra, i will pm you my new home telephone number, we can chat soon.xxxx
Old Feb 5th 2009, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hi guys....LOL...i am so sorry that i haven't been intouch. It has been mental chicken oriental

Anyway..i am still waiting to be connected up to the internet, i am on my mums at the moment and don't get chance to pop on BE as i now have a life hehehehehe!!

Nice to hear from all my old mates in Perth, it's great to be back in UK, loving the snow and everything else that goes with it. My kids play out now, l have a 6ft snowman on my doorstep lol...they love being back at their old schools and playing out. My daughter has moved back in with us too. We live in a rental ( lovely detatched 4 bed 3 bathroom)...but hope to buy our own home in 6 months.

p.s..hi Sandra, i will pm you my new home telephone number, we can chat soon.xxxx

All the best
Old Feb 6th 2009, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

theyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud of

Great to hear that all is well in your camp long may it continue

Take care

Chelle xx
Old Feb 6th 2009, 12:41 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there chum, can you PM your england number so we can have a natter
Old Feb 6th 2009, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Good to hear from you R, glad you are settling back in OK and it's really great that your daughter is back with you.

I've been popping in here every day to see if you had done an update take care honey, and I don't care how much life you have, give us another proper update soon. (PM me the link so I don't have to keep checking )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.