Nu-Shooz

Old Feb 7th 2009, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nu-Shooz

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hi guys....LOL...i am so sorry that i haven't been intouch. It has been mental chicken oriental

Anyway..i am still waiting to be connected up to the internet, i am on my mums at the moment and don't get chance to pop on BE as i now have a life hehehehehe!!

Nice to hear from all my old mates in Perth, it's great to be back in UK, loving the snow and everything else that goes with it. My kids play out now, l have a 6ft snowman on my doorstep lol...they love being back at their old schools and playing out. My daughter has moved back in with us too. We live in a rental ( lovely detatched 4 bed 3 bathroom)...but hope to buy our own home in 6 months.

I will do an update when i finally get broadband installed.

Bye for now..take care all.

p.s..hi Sandra, i will pm you my new home telephone number, we can chat soon.xxxx
Hey you! Glad you're ok hun, how's your mum doing? Hope things are ok for you and you are all adjusting well (mind you, you don't have to rub it in about having a life and building snowmen, lol!!!)

Good luck with the future R, hope to catch up with you on the other side! x
Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:44 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
Hey you! Glad you're ok hun, how's your mum doing? Hope things are ok for you and you are all adjusting well (mind you, you don't have to rub it in about having a life and building snowmen, lol!!!)

Good luck with the future R, hope to catch up with you on the other side! x
Thankyou so much.
My mum is not so good, but i am just so thankful i am here now to be with her. I popped in this morning to see her, gave her a big hug etc, did her shopping and made sure she is warm. She hates having chemo it makes her so ill. I hope it's all worth it in the end.

When do you leave for the UK? best thing we ever did was come back, it feels so right being here i just love it. We have all settled as if we never left. No reverse culture shock or anything, just back into the swing of things. Perth is all a big fat blurrrrrrrrrrrrr

Might do an update soon, when i get chance to come on BE for longer...bye for now..xx
Old Feb 8th 2009, 9:50 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou so much.
My mum is not so good, but i am just so thankful i am here now to be with her. I popped in this morning to see her, gave her a big hug etc, did her shopping and made sure she is warm. She hates having chemo it makes her so ill. I hope it's all worth it in the end.

When do you leave for the UK? best thing we ever did was come back, it feels so right being here i just love it. We have all settled as if we never left. No reverse culture shock or anything, just back into the swing of things. Perth is all a big fat blurrrrrrrrrrrrr

Might do an update soon, when i get chance to come on BE for longer...bye for now..xx
Good luck Rach, wishing you all and your Mum the very best. Hope things continue to be as good for you.
Old Feb 9th 2009, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

theyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud of

Thankyou so much.

So happy for you and your family.

Think positive about your mom, I'm sure you being there has been the best medicine.

Take care

Chelle x