Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Norfolk Broads/Gt. Yarmouth

Norfolk Broads/Gt. Yarmouth

Old Sep 6th 2009, 11:37 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Norfolk Broads/Gt. Yarmouth

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
I would stay away from the Broads, its full of funny folk up there!

This is in Great Yarmouth, and the inbreds built an industrial estate around it!!!!
I was just about to type, watch it matey, then remembered you come from just up the road from me lol.
Old Sep 7th 2009, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Funky Monkey
Lots of people like Gt Yarmouth for a cheesey holiday and what's wrong with that, such bloddy snobs on here at times. My kid's have been to a few places in the world that a lot of adults haven't and ask them where they want to holiday and suprise suprise they will tell you Hemsby / Gt Yarmouth. O.K it is not for everyone but it suits some.
This is so true...whats ones mans palace is anothers mans dump so to speak....our boys just love Blackpool and yes we can roll our eyes at that as we have spent many wonderful and at times expensive holidays in some very exotic places...but whatever "floats your boat"....is my motto...
Old Sep 7th 2009, 3:17 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by quoll
I ended up in Yarmouth a few years ago because Norwich was gridlocked so I detoured. Must say I had a really pleasant afternoon and a super fish and chips lunch at one of the fish shops on the front. They were building the wind farm at the time and I always mean to go back and have a look at how it turned out. Dont know that I would really want to spend more than a day there but as a different experience it was interesting.

I also had a day in Hunstanton on my last trip - probably also a "dump" in comparison with the GC or other Aus beach but we had a ball along with the thousands of others that thronged the front. My gd had her first ever pony ride and was in her element - even tried cockles (at 19 months I was a bit anxious but she preferred them to prawns!). It may sound naff but it was fun - there was so much lightness and enjoyment from everyone else who took the sunshine to head to the seaside that it made for a lovely day. I couldnt have stayed a week but the day was just fine.
Can't beat Sunny Hunny
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:15 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
I was just about to type, watch it matey, then remembered you come from just up the road from me lol.
Thats why I typed it.... love ya!