Need a Car in UK??

Old Jan 26th 2005, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

easygroove is on a distinguished road
Default Need a Car in UK??

Were leaving the UK to work in Sydney and need to sell the car as well as TV/DVD/VCR etc. Hoping to leave in April. If anyone is interested in the car or a TV etc let me know.

Alfa Romeo156 Sportwagon 1.9 JTD 16v Multijet Veloce 5d 2004/04
17� Spoked Alloys
Leather sport seats
Metallic Silver
CD
Air Con
Warranty (2.5yrs)
Alfa Romeo Mats
10000 miles

£13,250
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

marbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nice
Default Re: Need a Car in UK??

[QUOTE=easygroove] I would love to buy your car as we are Arriving back in the UK in april but after living in NZ for nearly 5 years all we will be left with is some bus fare, sorry and good luck selling it
Old Jan 27th 2005, 9:29 am
Forum Regular

paddythepilot will become famous soon enoughpaddythepilot will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=marbles]
Originally Posted by easygroove
I would love to buy your car as we are Arriving back in the UK in april but after living in NZ for nearly 5 years all we will be left with is some bus fare, sorry and good luck selling it

Wow, was it really that bad in NZ?

I have heard this before about New Zealand being expensive.....relative to earnings of course, I can only image the place sucked-up all your savings?

What went wrong? (Genuine question).

Cheers.
Old Jan 29th 2005, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

marbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nice

[QUOTE=paddythepilot]Nothing went wrong. I don't want to come accross as unahappy because i'm not i'm just ready to come home to the UK. I have a lovely job a georgeous big house but after nearly 5 years its not home and we miss too much about the UK that we have decided to go back. so we are trying to sell our house at the moment so we can come home. We're in Wanagnui which is cheap but the cost of moving back is expensive so it will take up all the money we will make on the house, we're hoping to have enough to spend on a car when we get back but it will be a banger to get us from A to b. I love the climate although its not as good as the adverts make you believe before you get here and being close to work is great, I can pop home from work at lunchtime and things like that. But there is very little to do here and you are so far from the rest of the world that we have now found it claustrophobic. Alot of people love it here though and i have many english friends who will never go back so don't think its all dull and gloom