My life is in boxes......

Old Jun 26th 2007, 1:07 am
Back to the future!

Treacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to allTreacle Tart is a name known to all
Default My life is in boxes......

Well the packers arrived 7.30 on sunday morning and back again yesterday, just waiting for the blokes to turn up to load the container.

So thats it!

We fly on friday morning at 6am and arrive London at 7.30pm so just in time to go for a drink and a curry!

Thanks to all of those who have given me lots of support in the last few months, you really lifted me when I felt like c**p!

Good luck to those still waiting to return, it'll soon be your turn.

See you on the other side

Deb xxxx
Old Jun 26th 2007, 1:10 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My life is in boxes......

Originally Posted by Treacle Tart
Well the packers arrived 7.30 on sunday morning and back again yesterday, just waiting for the blokes to turn up to load the container.

So thats it!

We fly on friday morning at 6am and arrive London at 7.30pm so just in time to go for a drink and a curry!

Thanks to all of those who have given me lots of support in the last few months, you really lifted me when I felt like c**p!

Deb xxxx

Ahhh Deb

Bon voyage, a good flight and enjoy being home again
Bestest of luck with everything
T
xxx
Old Jun 26th 2007, 1:32 am
Forum Regular

tillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to all

Hi Treacle Tart

I saw your title (My life is in boxes.....) and it echoed my life for the last 9 months.

I've been in NZ 7 months now and i can't wait to get back home to the UK. Everything has gone wrong from day one and i just want my life back, well, any life at all would be great!

Most of our stuff! has never been unpacked. I'm so envious of you being so close to unpacking your life back home. I hope it's my turn soon.

Good luck Treacle Tart.
Old Jun 26th 2007, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tillergirl
Hi Treacle Tart

I saw your title (My life is in boxes.....) and it echoed my life for the last 9 months.

I've been in NZ 7 months now and i can't wait to get back home to the UK. Everything has gone wrong from day one and i just want my life back, well, any life at all would be great!

Most of our stuff! has never been unpacked. I'm so envious of you being so close to unpacking your life back home. I hope it's my turn soon.

Good luck Treacle Tart.
tliiergirl

good luck getting home
x
Old Jun 26th 2007, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

tillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to alltillergirl is a name known to all

Thank you Birdynumnum.

How long before you go home? thats if you plan too.

I'm so eager to return i'm tempted to bubble rap the sofa with the kids sat on it...................................Actually, not a bad idea it would be cheaper on the air fares!!!!
Old Jun 26th 2007, 2:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank you Birdynumnum.

How long before you go home? thats if you plan too.

I'm so eager to return i'm tempted to bubble rap the sofa with the kids sat on it...................................Actually, not a bad idea it would be cheaper on the air fares!!!!
Hi m'dear

Whereabouts are you?
I'm off too yes.
I've just sent off my UK passport renewal form so I can return a Brit not an Ozzie. Hopepfully I'll be back in August, cant wait actually, been googling piccies of the UK & watching footage of Glastonbury.
Know what you mean about just wanting to go.
How long until you can
T
x
Old Jun 26th 2007, 3:27 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Treacle Tart;4968957]Well the packers arrived 7.30 on sunday morning and back again yesterday, just waiting for the blokes to turn up to load the container.

So thats it!

omg good luck

how exciting, we fly 5 weeks today!!!!! cant bloody wait, its like a never ending story at the moment, lol

genuine goodluck wishes sent your way!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mand
Old Jun 26th 2007, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

PLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to beholdPLANTS is a splendid one to behold

So thats it!

Deb xxxx

Oh wow, you lucky things!
Have to giggle about your title, life in boxes, mines been like that for almost 2 years now

Very best of luck!

Keep in contact through here wont you, will look forward to knowing whats happening, even if its just "very happy".
Di
Old Jun 26th 2007, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

karni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nicekarni31 is just really nice

So thats it!

Deb xxxx
Good luck with the move back to Blighty. I too will be making the big decision whether to return home also. Is a difficult one to make...best of luck with it all!
Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

So thats it!

Deb xxxx

Hiya Deb

Wow, that's soon come around!

Just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world mate..... have a safe trip.

Jo x
Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:21 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

So thats it!

Deb xxxx
Wayhey!!! Nearly there now.

Have a safe flight and please please keep us posted when you get back won't you?

xxxxxxxx
Old Jun 26th 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Hi m'dear

Whereabouts are you?
I'm off too yes.
I've just sent off my UK passport renewal form so I can return a Brit not an Ozzie. Hopepfully I'll be back in August, cant wait actually, been googling piccies of the UK & watching footage of Glastonbury.
Know what you mean about just wanting to go.
How long until you can
T
x
Hi birdynumnum

I'm in New Plymouth on the north island of New Zealand. Not so many people seem to want to leave here. Maybe i'm just weird!!!!

Where about in OZ are you?

We have no set date for our return, at the moment. However, it will be by christmas at the latest. (If i'm really unlucky! tomorrow if i win the lottery!)

Have you found yourself feeling daunted by returning? I did today, just after i had rang a few removal companys. i also felt excited that i was physically doing something to make it happen.

I hope you get to go in August. It's not nice being in limbo. Where in the UK are you from?

Tillergirl
Old Jun 26th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Hi birdynumnum

I'm in New Plymouth on the north island of New Zealand. Not so many people seem to want to leave here. Maybe i'm just weird!!!!

Where about in OZ are you?

We have no set date for our return, at the moment. However, it will be by christmas at the latest. (If i'm really unlucky! tomorrow if i win the lottery!)

Have you found yourself feeling daunted by returning? I did today, just after i had rang a few removal companys. i also felt excited that i was physically doing something to make it happen.

I hope you get to go in August. It's not nice being in limbo. Where in the UK are you from?

Tillergirl
Probably not so many want to leave there at the mo as the last batch have already, you're probably part of the next round!
I hadnt found this site until recently & thought it was just me.
I am daunted by returning tbh. I'm in a v different situ to when I left. I was in a long term relationship, we had our dogs, business' set up etc.
I'm moving back to a nice place with some friends but as I've been away for a while I know its going to take a while. I too have moments of doubts, then moments knowing its the right thing. 2day, I'm dandy with it
You know deep down I reckon, even when you think you dont
xxx
Ps I spent a few years in Sydney, now in lovely part of Oz, Banglalow, Nthn NSw - still all the same reasons I want to go home though xx
Old Jun 26th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

So thats it!

Deb xxxx
All the very best Deb for a safe journey. Bloody Oz Pickfords unloaded my container in Singapore or somewhere by mistake - it took months to find it Its a nice feeling to finally unpack the boxes and know you wont have to repack em again for a good while

Watch it with the curry - your stomach wont know whats hit it after this time! Glad i wont be waking up next to you!

All the best

Chrissy
Old Jun 26th 2007, 11:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Probably not so many want to leave there at the mo as the last batch have already, you're probably part of the next round!
I hadnt found this site until recently & thought it was just me.
I am daunted by returning tbh. I'm in a v different situ to when I left. I was in a long term relationship, we had our dogs, business' set up etc.
I'm moving back to a nice place with some friends but as I've been away for a while I know its going to take a while. I too have moments of doubts, then moments knowing its the right thing. 2day, I'm dandy with it
You know deep down I reckon, even when you think you dont
xxx
Ps I spent a few years in Sydney, now in lovely part of Oz, Banglalow, Nthn NSw - still all the same reasons I want to go home though xx
I've only been in NZ for the last 7 months. I keep thinking that i should give it longer. But my main reason for thinking that is because i know most people will think that i should.

I'm as sure as i can be that i don't want to be away from my friends and family for ever. This feeling has intensified with the birth of our new baby. He is just over a month old. I need to be with my family so that i can share the joy of him.

I have my husbands mom and step-dad with us. Infact they came over with us and have been an extra burden from day one. They let me know how they wont be able to stay if we don't! I've told them that , that is why i asked them not to come out until we were settled. This falls on deaf ears!!!!! They just want us to stay, buy a house with land, so that they can build on it and live for next to nothing. Sorry to unload all of this. Sometimes you just need to vent.

Now!!!! they have encouraged my 17 year old and his NZ girlfriend to move in with them, so they can all stay, when i go.
If she was doing it just to help my eldest out i could accept it. However, due some of her past behaviour i'm pretty sure she is trying to manipulate me to stay, because my eldest is.

So he has gone to them!!!! She has now said that she may not stay!!!!!!!!!! What about my eldest?!!!! He wont afford the rent on his own. What a mess.I wish we had never come here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iagree with you that deep down you know what you want.

Sorry to go on birdynumnum.
All the best for you return. I hope it happens soon and that you just slot back in easily.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.