moving back to uk

Old Apr 13th 2016, 3:52 pm
Just Joined

tricia797 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving back to uk

Hello am new here.Born and raised in the UK i have lived and worked in health care in Canada for the last 20 years.Want to move back to UK in the Bristol area this year.Looking for advice in finding places to stay and employment.Thanks.
Old Apr 13th 2016, 8:53 pm
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving back to uk

Welcome to the forum.

It would probably help people advise you, if you give us more information, such as how old you are, what kind of health care you do, and why you want to move to Bristol in particular.
Old Apr 13th 2016, 8:57 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Editha
..., what kind of health care you do, .....
And specifically, where are you licenced/ qualified? Without qualifications recognized in the UK it will likely be impossible to obtain work as a health care professional.
Old Apr 14th 2016, 1:57 pm
Just Joined

flowers6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tricia797
Hello am new here.Born and raised in the UK i have lived and worked in health care in Canada for the last 20 years.Want to move back to UK in the Bristol area this year.Looking for advice in finding places to stay and employment.Thanks.
Hello and welcome. This is my first time here as a Newbie!
Well guess what i am from Bristol living in Toronto in Healthcare and moving back to the UK this year!
Old Apr 14th 2016, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

tricia797 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do youby any chance live in Scarborough... And from the British area?(