Moving back from Canada

Old Oct 2nd 2007, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

jaygandhi8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving back from Canada

Originally Posted by Danny B
With SAP experience you'll be laughing all the way to the Bank. Check on www.jobserve.com and you'll see the wages you can make in London.
Thanks for your response. I dont know whether I would be laughing or crying, but i feel I would be able to get the required first job in minimum time period.

The jobserve.com seems to have converted more to the USA counterpart. Anyhow i know lot of other websites , which seems the market of SAP Hr is strong.

However i need views also from SAP IT people.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

polarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud ofpolarbearmum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JAJ
He is entitled to vote, as a Canadian citizen resident in the U.K.
No he is not as he does not yet have IDLR.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

jaygandhi8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jaygandhi8
Thanks for your response. I dont know whether I would be laughing or crying, but i feel I would be able to get the required first job in minimum time period.

The jobserve.com seems to have converted more to the USA counterpart. Anyhow i know lot of other websites , which seems the market of SAP Hr is strong.

However i need views also from SAP IT people.

Hey Guys,

If somebody in IT can give their reviews, then it would be appreciable. I am into SAP HR.

Cheers,

Jay Gandhi
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
For the longest time now I have been really unhappy here, I dont dislike Canada it is just time to go home.
Hey Vix, I remember you waiting for and finally getting your visa (we were part of a long thread of people waiting to hear from Mississagua, remember?). Sorry to hear you've been unhappy here and hope you'll soon settle in back home. Hope your hubby likes it! I've been here 7 months now and perhaps the fact I'm browsing this board speaks for itself - i've been having a great time up til now but suddenly missing the UK. I've got 3 kids though so uprooting everyone to go back home is a massive decision. Feel I've got to stick it out.

Anyway, just wanted to wish you all the best.

V
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britishvixen21
For the longest time now I have been really unhappy here, I dont dislike Canada it is just time to go home.
Hi there:

like you I don't dislike Canada but I do miss home. I haven't decided to leave for good but I'm going home for Christmas and hopefully that will help me sort things out in my head. My OH booked the tickets yesterday. I really didn't want to spend the money but you can't put a price on sanity!!

Good luck with planning your move back.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 7:49 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by polarbearmum
No he is not as he does not yet have IDLR.
Once again. He is entitled to vote (as a Canadian citizen) provided he is living legally in the U.K.

ILR is not required.