Mind going crazy!

Old May 19th 2013, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mind going crazy!

Originally Posted by Bluegrass Lass
We pretty much did this in 2011. OH moved to Scotland in June 2011, I arrived early Oct. 2011, and then we moved back to the US in Dec. 2011. We are now hoping to be back in the UK before this Dec. so I can still use my current visa.
Not sure you planned to stay in the USA when you moved, though. Were you only planning to be there a few years (job-related) and then move back home?
Old May 19th 2013, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

NZ4Now, I agree with what Quoll said. I too had qualms although I really wanted to move back. I narrowed it down to the fact I was moving from familiar territory to unfamiliar and as Quoll says, you don't know how it's all going to work out.
Although I was lucky enough to have some constant things i.e. we moved back to our old house, hubby transferred back to his UK office, I would say that things are still in a bit of a state of flux, and will be for a while. All I know is that deep down I am really happy to be back.
Old May 19th 2013, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

Peachbythebeach is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dunroving
You obviously haven't seen see my timeline (Profile) - check 2000 ...
Wow, you've gotten around!
Old May 19th 2013, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

NZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really nice

Thanks all for the wise words of wisdom Have taken it all on board and glad I'm not going crazy!
Old May 21st 2013, 9:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Derrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond reputeDerrygal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by windsong
Not sure you planned to stay in the USA when you moved, though. Were you only planning to be there a few years (job-related) and then move back home?
I believe Bluegrass Lass is American (Kentucky). Hubby is a Brit (Scottish).
Old May 21st 2013, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Derrygal
I believe Bluegrass Lass is American (Kentucky). Hubby is a Brit (Scottish).
Thank you. I didn't know.