Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Light bulb moment - relieved to be going home!

Wikiposts

Light bulb moment - relieved to be going home!

Old Jan 20th 2008, 2:35 pm
Forum Regular

lucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Light bulb moment - relieved to be going home!

Couldn't believe how many views this post got!

Had a bit of a wobbly moment again the other day, the sun was shining, took my little one to the park, sat in a cafe and had a coffee, started wondering if we're making a mistake to leave all this lifestyle stuff for the cold and wet of England...

still relieved to be going home though!
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

bramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to beholdbramblebush is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lucy71
Couldn't believe how many views this post got!

Had a bit of a wobbly moment again the other day, the sun was shining, took my little one to the park, sat in a cafe and had a coffee, started wondering if we're making a mistake to leave all this lifestyle stuff for the cold and wet of England...

still relieved to be going home though!
I have done this very same thing, sat having coffee outside a street cafe in the sun (in summer, not winter) and wondered if I would be mad to give it up.

Just remember all the things that you will have/do in place of that coffee in the sun.
Good luck
Old Jan 20th 2008, 7:54 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lucy71

!
I have these, on average, on a daily basis!!! Not helped in the slightest by the fact my darling OH does NOT want to go home to that cold and rainy UK.