Just want to say

Old Jan 16th 2007, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Just want to say

Bye Bye everyone (for now)
Got heaps of stuff to pack and sort, hubby off in just over 2 days time, I follow in 10.
Have got lots and lots of things to get rid of, pack, do etc..
so my PC is gonna be packed away.
To all who are thinking of returning 'home', I wish you all the best, to all of you staying, I wish you the best also and hope you can make a go of it without it costing you an arm and a leg.
Trapped in isolation is not for me. Being isolated is one thing, but being isolated and skint is quite another. . Not being able to visit anywhere fills me with dread!! I need to get back into the real world now.
So, I wish everyone the best, have a great year, hope it brings you all you want out of life.
Will report back once I get settled in Malta.
Cheers
x
Old Jan 16th 2007, 12:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Just want to say

Good luck in your move, and your new exciting life?

all the best

Sandra X
Old Jan 16th 2007, 12:37 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Just want to wish you good luck and hope the move goes well without any hitches. I don't envy all the upheaval, but I do envy the fact that you have made 'that' decision and are now going ahead with it. Congratulations!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 12:55 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure to keep in touch with me Rascal, you have my cell phone number so text me lots and let me know how you're doing.
Very excited for you all

xxx
Old Jan 16th 2007, 1:23 am
FPM
Banned

Location: knuckle dragging, cultureless, boring, dingo oblivion
FPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond reputeFPM has a reputation beyond repute

Now I'm really confused. i thought Rascal was moving from NZ to Oz. Obviously I have her mixed up with someone else.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 1:37 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rascal
Got heaps of stuff to pack and sort, hubby off in just over 2 days time, I follow in 10.
To all who are thinking of returning 'home', I wish you all the best, to all of you staying, I wish you the best also and hope you can make a go of it without it costing you an arm and a leg.
Trapped in isolation is not for me. Being isolated is one thing, but being isolated and skint is quite another. . Not being able to visit anywhere fills me with dread!! I need to get back into the real world now.
So, I wish everyone the best, have a great year, hope it brings you all you want out of life.
Cheers
x
All the best for the future. This retirement life isn't for me either....you are the lucky ones..not us..bye for now..x
Old Jan 16th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone, seemed to have lost the cover for the PC
Ohhhhhh its been my lifeline these last 5 years, previous to that, only mouse I knew was one my cat chased.
Yes I WAS going to OZ, (you lot put me off lol)
Na, a MUCH better offer came in Malta, we really could not turn it down. Europe has always been scratching away in my niggly brain box, and I realised JUST how much I missed the Uk and Europe and travel when back last year. Took a trip back to realise just what we had given up!
So...OZ can wait. Funny enough the agent in OZ just rang offering the Brisbane job to hubby, but alas, he has turned it down. Agent was ok about it, especially when he told him what package deal he was getting from the UK company in Malta. He couldn't even get close to matching it.
He couldn't even move Brissy to be near Europe either Lol
So, I am supposed to be packing.......
I will, I will...
All the best to you all, may all your dreams come true.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sky
Make sure to keep in touch with me Rascal, you have my cell phone number so text me lots and let me know how you're doing.
Very excited for you all

xxx
Yes will get a sim card once in Malta and will txt u.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 4:08 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

[He couldn't even move Brissy to be near Europe either ......]

Thank heaven for small mercies!
Old Jan 16th 2007, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

All the very best and good luck hope Malta brings you a better life.
Old Jan 16th 2007, 5:59 am
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rascal
Cheers
x
All the best.