Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Just had to tell somebody :)

Just had to tell somebody :)

Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:21 am
on my way home :)

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of
Default Re: Just had to tell somebody :)

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Yeh, we heard.......right down in the south east we could hear you...
haha yes that would have been me
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:23 am

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Your as old as you feel..right!!! Here i feel older than my mother at least she still has a cracking night out once a blue moon!!

LeedsLass, when we return we will go out round Leeds, catch up on our forgotton time
Most definately have a night on the tiles

Regarding feeling old can you belive since coming here bear in mind im 33 i am almost grey lol
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:47 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by leeds lass

Regarding feeling old can you belive since coming here bear in mind im 33 i am almost grey lol
crickey....you really have suffered.!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:20 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Just so you know while genetics is the most common cause of grey hair, other things can contribute to greying. Lack of B vitamins, poor nutrition, anemia, thyroid problems, and smoking can contribute to greying. The production of melanin in the hair follicle is what gives the hair its colour and when the gland at the base of the hair follicle stops producing melanin, usually around aged 30, the hair loses colour. . I was very depressed about my grey hairs and blamed my depression and stress, not true. Science lesson over
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:37 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Grey hair...grey hair never known such a thing. I have a very good friend called L'Oreal who ensures I don't have a problem!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Grey hair...grey hair never known such a thing. I have a very good friend called L'Oreal who ensures I don't have a problem!!
She is my friend too only thing is no sooner have I dyed my hair the evil buggers are popping through again think I should follw the trend and get a britney spears hairdo lol
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:56 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

She is my friend too only thing is no sooner have I dyed my hair the evil buggers are popping through again think I should follw the trend and get a britney spears hairdo lol
I did that to myself once, not so long ago either. I was at a very low ebb. Believe me, don't!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:07 am

I did that to myself once, not so long ago either. I was at a very low ebb. Believe me, don't!
I wouldnt be brave enough to do that, sorry if I upset you no harm meant. But I do simpathise with being that low, I have been there myself in the past few years, desperate times, desperate measures stay possitive things can only get better
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:19 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldnt be brave enough to do that, sorry if I upset you no harm meant. But I do simpathise with being that low, I have been there myself in the past few years, desperate times, desperate measures stay possitive things can only get better
Don't be sorry.You didn't upset me at all. Blimey, that was awhile back and my hair has grown now, I was surprised at how quick it did grow to be honest. Don't know what made do such a thing really. I was fed up with having bad hair cuts and really p'd off with my hair, didn't feel like going out much, so I suppose I did it so as to avoid going out. All psychological.

Last edited by St.Georges Girl; Feb 20th 2007 at 7:21 am.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:26 am

Don't be sorry.You didn't upset me at all. Blimey, that was awhile back and my hair has grown now, I was surprised at how quick it did grow to be honest. Don't know what made do such a thing really. I was fed up with having bad hair cuts and really p'd off with my hair, didn't feel like going out much, so I suppose I did it so as to avoid going out. All psychological.
were you having bad haircuts in OZ? I had my hair cut twice since been in NZ and they have been that bad I have now resorted in just tying my hair up and leaving it now lol
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:31 am
'In limboland'

were you having bad haircuts in OZ? I had my hair cut twice since been in NZ and they have been that bad I have now resorted in just tying my hair up and leaving it now lol
Oh God yes! Had loads of bad cuts over the years we've been here. I have short hair now, so can't tie it up.lol
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

For anyone wanting a decent hairdressers, Hairloom in Osborne Park are the best I have found in Perth so far, especially for colour.

Sandra
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:35 am

Oh God yes! Had loads of bad cuts over the years we've been here. I have short hair now, so can't tie it up.lol
tell me about it I even went to Toni and Guys in the city and had a $200!!!! hair cut and that was crap as well