Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Just had to tell somebody :)

Just had to tell somebody :)

Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:00 am
on my way home :)

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of
Default Just had to tell somebody :)

I just had to tell somebody I feel like I am going to burst

Well I have finally sold the house today yipppeeeeeeee!!!

It such a strange feeling I feel happy, sad, disappointed and excited

I will be going home on the 15th March omg!!!

I just feel like I dont know what to do, I am sat here typing this but feel like I should be doing something but I dont know what

Anyway enough of my waffling omg omg omg!!!!!!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:08 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just had to tell somebody :)

Congratulations. Think of it as another exciting episode in your life.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 4:22 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leeds lass

I will be going home on the 15th March omg!!!

I just feel like I dont know what to do, I am sat here typing this but feel like I should be doing something but I dont know what

Fantastic. If I were you I'd make a list of your priorities.

#1. Flight home.........whoooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#2. Flight home

#3. Flight home........
Old Feb 19th 2007, 5:33 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

That's fantastic news. Well done you!!

Just start making lists. Then make lists of the lists you've made!!

How lucky are you, home for the spring!!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations and well done,

I am very pleased for you, if not a little green with envy

How exciting

Sandra.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:08 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

I will be going home on the 15th March

Are you going back to Leeds? thats where i'm from.
God i feel so jealous now.
Just think of all those fantastic shops.....
I want to scream.....whats wrong with me
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:04 am

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Are you going back to Leeds? thats where i'm from.
God i feel so jealous now.
Just think of all those fantastic shops.....
I want to scream.....whats wrong with me
Yes back to Leeds. Strange feeling though really excited to get back to all those lovely shops and get myself out to the clubs and pubs saturday nights but a bit sad that it hasnt worked out here, oh well look out Leeds here I come. Ooohhhh the saturday mornings I spent clutching on to my purse for dear life in Kirkgate market haha, tucking my handbag in my knickers just in case cant wait lol.

where in Leeds are you from??? I started my life in Seacroft, I then went up in the world to Belle Isle then Morley
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:10 am
Account Closed

Yes back to Leeds. Strange feeling though really excited to get back to all those lovely shops and get myself out to the clubs and pubs saturday nights but a bit sad that it hasnt worked out here, oh well look out Leeds here I come. Ooohhhh the saturday mornings I spent clutching on to my purse for dear life in Kirkgate market haha, tucking my handbag in my knickers just in case cant wait lol.

where in Leeds are you from??? I started my life in Seacroft, I then went up in the world to Belle Isle then Morley
We lived in Pudsey...then moved to Queesbury near Halifax for 4 years before we came here to Perth. Wish we hadn't bothered.
Life was great in UK, but stupid us thought it would be better here. Some you win, some you lose

Oh yeah the clubs in Leeds, i was a full time clubber before we came here, Back to Basics, Space, Up ya Ronson, even the Gay bars like Fibre were great.
Here i feel so old, nothing to do!!!
Hope you keep us posted on how you settle back in Leeds, all the best Leeds Lass
Old Feb 19th 2007, 7:15 am

We lived in Pudsey...then moved to Queesbury near Halifax for 4 years before we came here to Perth. Wish we hadn't bothered.
Life was great in UK, but stupid us thought it would be better here. Some you win, some you lose

Oh yeah the clubs in Leeds, i was a full time clubber before we came here, Back to Basics, Space, Up ya Ronson, even the Gay bars like Fibre were great.
Here i feel so old, nothing to do!!!
Hope you keep us posted on how you settle back in Leeds, all the best Leeds Lass
yes i will let you know
I used to do all those clubs too, I really really miss all that.
I know what you mean about feeling old I am 33 now feel like 103 I have gone from a lively outgoing person into a moaning old wife in the space of 2 1/2 years, I do hope I go back to how I used to be when I get back. I wished we never bothered either. Al I can say is we live and we learn. At least we know now we were actually happy with our lot in life when will you be going back???
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:04 am
Account Closed

yes i will let you know
I used to do all those clubs too, I really really miss all that.
I know what you mean about feeling old I am 33 now feel like 103 I have gone from a lively outgoing person into a moaning old wife in the space of 2 1/2 years, I do hope I go back to how I used to be when I get back. I wished we never bothered either. Al I can say is we live and we learn. At least we know now we were actually happy with our lot in life when will you be going back???
Hopefully we will go back after we get citizenship next year April time. Not that i care for citizenship, i don't want to come back, but hubby said we might aswell go back with something rather than nothing. We have lost everything doing this emigrating stuff. Especially money. But i have kept my sanity and
sense of humour
Still young enough like you to fit back into things in the UK, so the sooner the better if you ask me
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:09 am

yes i know what you mean about the money I dont even want to think about the amount we have lost. We will be taking next to nothing back with us enough to get maybe a decent car but that will be it dont know what we will do once we are back, stay with my dad for a few days after that god knows. It will be hard I know that but I doubt it will be anywhere near as hard as it has been here.

I dont want residency or citizenship here in New Zealand either because I know I wont be back, there are other places in the world I would rather visit, but just for a holiday this time even scarborough sounds appealling as a holiday destination to me at the moment

Last edited by leeds lass; Feb 19th 2007 at 8:11 am. Reason: spelling mistakes :)
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:16 am

Hopefully we will go back after we get citizenship next year April time. Not that i care for citizenship, i don't want to come back, but hubby said we might aswell go back with something rather than nothing. We have lost everything doing this emigrating stuff. Especially money. But i have kept my sanity and
sense of humour
Still young enough like you to fit back into things in the UK, so the sooner the better if you ask me
I think I left my sanity and sense of humour at customs in Auckland airport hopefully I will be able to pick them back up on my way out lol
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:17 am

Originally Posted by TraceyW
That's fantastic news. Well done you!!

Just start making lists. Then make lists of the lists you've made!!

How lucky are you, home for the spring!!
haha i have already made that many lists that I think I will need to hire another container just for them
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:19 am
Account Closed

yes i know what you mean about the money I dont even want to think about the amount we have lost. We will be taking next to nothing back with us enough to get maybe a decent car but that will be it dont know what we will do once we are back, stay with my dad for a few days after that god knows. It will be hard I know that but I doubt it will be anywhere near as hard as it has been here.

I dont want residency or citizenship here in New Zealand either because I know I wont be back, there are other places in the world I would rather visit, but just for a holiday this time even scarborough sounds appealling as a holiday destination to me at the moment
Yes, or even Blackpool ..i know what a dump that place is, but, what a laugh you have there...
My mates always e-mail about there nights out round Leeds or Liverpool, i'm stuck at home eating Pizza. Hubby went out Sat night, had a choice of two bars, one full of old grannys, other full of teenagers. He got a kebab and came home.
UK has it's many problems, god they tell us often enough on here ..but who cares, it's full of life and so am I.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:38 am

A night out whats one of those only night I have had out is going round to some boring person my hubby works with and watching the rugby oh the excitement of it all. As for my workplace god help me they are all really religious christians who sit and prey in their lunch break I am been serious I am the only one there who isnt religious and people wonder why I want to go back

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.