Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Just had to tell somebody :)

Just had to tell somebody :)

Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:43 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just had to tell somebody :)

Originally Posted by leeds lass
A night out whats one of those only night I have had out is going round to some boring person my hubby works with and watching the rugby oh the excitement of it all. As for my workplace god help me they are all really religious christians who sit and prey in their lunch break I am been serious I am the only one there who isnt religious and people wonder why I want to go back
OMG, you'll think you've died and gone to heaven when you get home.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 8:54 am
on my way home :)

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of

Dont you go all religious on me as well
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:14 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Dont you go all religious on me as well

For you my child......
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold

Lucky you!

I'm hoping we get more viewings on our house. Had one last week and they went for a home worth $2.4m in the end - crazy money.

My sister in law lives in Leeds and you are right it does have excellent shops.

Have a safe trip home
Old Feb 19th 2007, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Yes back to Leeds. Strange feeling though really excited to get back to all those lovely shops and get myself out to the clubs and pubs saturday nights but a bit sad that it hasnt worked out here, oh well look out Leeds here I come. Ooohhhh the saturday mornings I spent clutching on to my purse for dear life in Kirkgate market haha, tucking my handbag in my knickers just in case cant wait lol.

where in Leeds are you from??? I started my life in Seacroft, I then went up in the world to Belle Isle then Morley
Leeds excellent night out......Morley eh....5 mins from me....I live in dear ol Dewsbury....Can't beat Yorkshire hospitality
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:38 pm

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fishfinger
Lucky you!

I'm hoping we get more viewings on our house. Had one last week and they went for a home worth $2.4m in the end - crazy money.

My sister in law lives in Leeds and you are right it does have excellent shops.

Have a safe trip home
Hey good luck with the house, it was driving me mad selling ours feels like you are just sitting round waiting for someone to buy your house so you can leave. Oh yes we are.

As for prices sold mine for $500,000 and I cant believe the people who bought it are only 21 & 23 where do the get their money from !!!!!!!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 6:38 pm

Originally Posted by emmals
Leeds excellent night out......Morley eh....5 mins from me....I live in dear ol Dewsbury....Can't beat Yorkshire hospitality
oh yes had some wild nights out in Leeds I can tell you
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:45 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

You must have such mixed emotions - I imagine that it really seems ... real(!), now?

Enjoy your remaining time in NZ. And promise to post some piccies of Yorkshire when you get back?!

Lots of luck.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

good luck you lucky girl!!!

Kath
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:40 pm
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

I just had to tell somebody I feel like I am going to burst
Well I have finally sold the house today yipppeeeeeeee!!!

It such a strange feeling I feel happy, sad, disappointed and excited

I will be going home on the 15th March omg!!!

I just feel like I dont know what to do, I am sat here typing this but feel like I should be doing something but I dont know what

Anyway enough of my waffling omg omg omg!!!!!!

brilliant, congrats

im so happy for you, but with all these types of thread, i get a bit of jealousy!! big hugs and well done
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

blowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of lightblowfly is a glorious beacon of light

I just had to tell somebody I feel like I am going to burst

Well I have finally sold the house today yipppeeeeeeee!!!

It such a strange feeling I feel happy, sad, disappointed and excited

I will be going home on the 15th March omg!!!

I just feel like I dont know what to do, I am sat here typing this but feel like I should be doing something but I dont know what

Anyway enough of my waffling omg omg omg!!!!!!
Congratulations to you all the best

Paulrachel I am on the wrong side of 40 and to be honest I feel old here! My friends were fun we had fun.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 11:51 pm
'In limboland'

oh yes had some wild nights out in Leeds I can tell you
Yeh, we heard.......right down in the south east we could hear you...
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:43 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blowfly
Congratulations to you all the best

Paulrachel I am on the wrong side of 40 and to be honest I feel old here! My friends were fun we had fun.
Your as old as you feel..right!!! Here i feel older than my mother at least she still has a cracking night out once a blue moon!!

LeedsLass, when we return we will go out round Leeds, catch up on our forgotton time
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:07 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paulrachel
LeedsLass, when we return we will go out round Leeds, catch up on our forgotton time
Oh heck, better warn the council now to get the troops out!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:09 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't been a nightclubby bird for years. I think I exhausted that out of my system by 4 nights a week clubbing when I were a lass!

I miss going out with the girls though, to a pub and having a few too many vino's and just bloody laughing and laughing and laughing all night.

I won't even be able to do that when I get back 'cos I won't know anyone in Cornwall!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.