Jetta

Old Jan 13th 2004, 1:57 am
Merlot

Default Jetta

Hi there

I think I asked this question many moons ago but wanting to get some up to date experiences.

Going to use Jetta to send some personal things back to the UK - any one have anything good, bad or otherwise to tell on this company, or recommend any other for cheap, reliable service?

Cheers
Merlot

Old Feb 19th 2004, 1:31 am
Merlot

Default Anyone uses?

Just wondering if anyone has used these guys?

Looks like you guys are sending more than me - house full rather than 12 boxes.

Advice appreciated.

M

Old Feb 19th 2004, 12:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Merlot,
I sent a box by air, from Excess Baggage at Heathrow, and it was handled by Jetta this end - very good, phoned as soon as they could, helped me out with the paperwork etc.
Not much help, but better than nothing!

Most of my stuff came in by ship with a company this end called OSS - though ***** ******** in the UK stuffed up from start to finish, OSS in Brissie were excellent.
Old Feb 19th 2004, 9:51 pm
Merlot

Originally posted by Pollyana
Merlot,
I sent a box by air, from Excess Baggage at Heathrow, and it was handled by Jetta this end - very good, phoned as soon as they could, helped me out with the paperwork etc.
Not much help, but better than nothing!

Most of my stuff came in by ship with a company this end called OSS - though ***** ******** in the UK stuffed up from start to finish, OSS in Brissie were excellent.
This is appreciated, just helps a jittery Merlot feel like she is in control!

All the best
M