UK Job wesbites

Old Feb 12th 2004, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of
Default UK Job wesbites

Can anyone recommend some job websites for the UK?

I seem to have forgotten them all already and just wanted to keep my eye on them
Old Feb 12th 2004, 5:27 am
jat
BE Enthusiast

jat is an unknown quantity at this point

what kind of work are you looking for?
Old Feb 12th 2004, 5:30 am
Rock Goddess

Rockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond reputeRockgurl has a reputation beyond repute

www.monster.co.uk

My sister just found a job through this site.
Old Feb 12th 2004, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Oxfordshire, to the Out Laws in Bucks, to Cleveland in Brisbane
josiejo1974 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: UK Job wesbites

Originally posted by melaniee
Can anyone recommend some job websites for the UK?

I seem to have forgotten them all already and just wanted to keep my eye on them

www.reed.co.uk is quite good
Old Feb 12th 2004, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

melaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud ofmelaniee has much to be proud of

not sure that is the trouble-long term some kind of animal/dog work. Short term who knows!!

Originally posted by jat
what kind of work are you looking for?
Old Feb 12th 2004, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

not sure that is the trouble-long term some kind of animal/dog work. Short term who knows!!

Have you had a look on the Battersea Dog's home website? Or tried doing a search under Vetinarian Locum? or however you spell that word.
Old Feb 12th 2004, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

trouble is that a lot of these great animal work jobs (unless you spent 6 + years studying!) are volunteer work. I will keep looking. Thanks for your advice.

Originally posted by josiejo1974
Have you had a look on the Battersea Dog's home website? Or tried doing a search under Vetinarian Locum? or however you spell that word.
Old Feb 12th 2004, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

trouble is that a lot of these great animal work jobs (unless you spent 6 + years studying!) are volunteer work. I will keep looking. Thanks for your advice.
I have a friend who works at Battersea, will have a chat with her and post what she recommends.

Jo
Old Feb 12th 2004, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you very much-thats very kind of you. I would be interested to know any options I could explore in the UK.

Originally posted by josiejo1974
I have a friend who works at Battersea, will have a chat with her and post what she recommends.

Jo
Old Feb 19th 2004, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you very much-thats very kind of you. I would be interested to know any options I could explore in the UK.
Hi Melainee

Friend recommended the following:

the british veterinary nursing association or bvna website

Good luck

Jo
Old Feb 20th 2004, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Gezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of lightGezza is a glorious beacon of light
Default Techno' Jobs

are best found on www.jobserve.co.uk