Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Jeremy Clarkson: Stand still, wimp – only failures run off to be expats

Wikiposts

Jeremy Clarkson: Stand still, wimp – only failures run off to be expats

Old Apr 12th 2009, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Kar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud ofKar98 has much to be proud of
Default Jeremy Clarkson: Stand still, wimp – only failures run off to be expats

"Every single person who ever moves to another country – with the exception of America where you go to grow – is a failure."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle5992555.ece

Old Apr 12th 2009, 2:34 pm
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Jeremy Clarkson: Stand still, wimp – only failures run off to be expats

wise words indeed, i'll copy and paste it for my 2 year update
Old Apr 12th 2009, 3:20 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jeremy Clarkson: Stand still, wimp – only failures run off to be expats

Oh Dam I used to be a Morris Dancer and I'm an Ex-Pat. Thank god we moved to the US, at least I've grown. Pity it's only around the middle.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 12:28 am
Account Closed

MartinLuther is an unknown quantity at this point

That’s why they call us whingeing poms. Because the poms they get do nothing else.
I think he's nailed that one
Old Apr 13th 2009, 5:13 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Just tends to confirm my opinion of him...the perfect example of a Public School Tosser who has come to believe his own press...a legend in his own lunch-time.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 9:48 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Not being from the UK I don`t know Jeremy Clarkson as well as many here. What I do remember though, is that I have seen his car show several times and the whole thing seems to be just geared up hahahaha, to making him look as funny and as great as possible. The audience along with his sidekicks seem to laugh at his every whim and very unfunny jokes..........The whole thing seems like some sad charade for a man that needs constant attention.

In fact the only great thing about the show is the classic John McVie bass line on the the theme tune but one doesn`t need to watch the show to enjoy it.
Old Apr 13th 2009, 9:51 pm
Account Closed

I find him funny. He's very good at tapping into the Little Englander mentality and making fun of it.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
I find him funny. He's very good at tapping into the Little Englander mentality and making fun of it.
Yes and thats what makes him such a nob.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 1:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Officer Dibble
It's true that people don't like having the piss taken out of them
Old Apr 14th 2009, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Officer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond reputeOfficer Dibble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MartinLuther
It's true that people don't like having the piss taken out of them
Especially when there is a hint of truth in it.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Especially when there is a hint of truth in it.
And if they don't notice
Old Apr 14th 2009, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

macadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond reputemacadian has a reputation beyond repute

Only competition I see for such an accolade is Pierce Morgan...truly a 'Nob' of the first order....That even JC would struggle to aspire too...though it would be a close run thing...
Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:01 am
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Another load of self-indulgent Clarkson Crap........blowing hot air out of his orifices in an attempt to be amusing; I wonder exactly how many ex-pats he has spoken to?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Diggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to allDiggler is a name known to all

He is funny - but he is a tosser who can only drive fast on an empty track - so dont take anything he says too seriously !!
Old Apr 14th 2009, 9:08 am
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Diggler
He is funny - but he is a tosser who can only drive fast on an empty track - so dont take anything he says too seriously !!
Ah, that's where you and I differ.....I don't find him funny at all........ever! I never have taken anything he's uttered as seriously as he does.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.