I'm off

Old Aug 23rd 2007, 4:13 am
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy I'm off

The time has come that my internet connection is disconnected and we leave our rental tomorrow
We have decided to take the girls out of school for the last week and make a holiday of it before we depart these beautiful shores.

I would like to thank you all for your support and wit during the last 3 months it has helped me come to terms with the move.

Good luck to all those returning or wanting to return.

Maybe, just maybe he might have a change of heart and want to return.

Once again guys, thank you and will catch up when we get back to the UK.

Lynne
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 7:02 am
Anglophile Scientist

bassman578 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I'm off

all the best to you guys. if you're fortunate, the weather in geordieland will be alright. after a week of misery we finally had the first sunshine in days yesterday evening (quickquick mow the lawn before the next downpour), and today looks like it's going to be sunny as well!!
ralph.
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Lynne, I hope that you're all happy wherever you eventually settle.

Safe journey.

Stu
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:11 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Safe journey guys. I hope it works out fine and dandy for you back home
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:15 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy your last week Lynne , Mick and family......just cannot believe i am typing this when i think back to how excited Mick was before he left.....But you never know how your going to feel when your actually there.

Maybe just maybe.........he will change his mind.

But if he doesn't, well at least you can all say you tried it, many would'nt even do that. You are in this together as a family and as a family you will stay together through whatever life throws at you.

Good luck and be happy
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with your move back, hopefully things will turn out well for you....

Keep us posted.

Kath
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 9:38 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Good luck with your move back, hopefully things will turn out well for you....

Keep us posted.

Kath
Ahh good luck Lynne

Hope you enjoy your holiday here b4 you go and more importantly, settle back into UK happily. I know you'd rather be staying
xxxx
Old Aug 24th 2007, 5:18 am
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Lynne,

hope everything works out well for you, and really wish you all the best....
you never know he may get home in uk, change his mind and want to come back....

Have a safe journey and speak again from the other side.

Jo
xxx
Old Aug 29th 2007, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

gamequeen88 is an unknown quantity at this point

best wishes... ... to you

hope you good luck.
Old Aug 30th 2007, 3:28 am
Homeward Bound

spuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond reputespuds has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gamequeen88
best wishes... ... to you

hope you good luck.
Hi Lynne,

Best of luck with the move. I really hope you find happiness over there. And remember when it's raining, just think of all the flies over here and all the lovely shops and telly over there!

Em
Old Aug 31st 2007, 2:11 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Hey Lynne

Sorry i didn't get chance to say 'bye

Hope you have a safe flight back and that things work out well for you.

All the best

Luv, Sally
Old Sep 6th 2007, 5:28 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see this post

Hope you have a safe journey home, and good luck

Keep in touch, and let us know how things go,

Angela