Wikiposts

I'm coming......

Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:28 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm coming......

Originally Posted by Thydney
Put yer pecker away ginge is bringing hubby
I meant for getting around CT! And I know you knew it... It'll make a difference in what she can do around there, won't it? Or is Public transport pretty good there?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:30 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
I meant for getting around CT! And I know you knew it... It'll make a difference in what she can do around there, won't it? Or is Public transport pretty good there?
we knew what you meant
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:32 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
we knew what you meant
Well, hell if she feels like driving to see the Arch, I won't stop her. Might even buy her and hubs a drink. It's only 1200 odd miles from CT.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:35 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Well, hell if she feels like driving to see the Arch, I won't stop her. Might even buy her and hubs a drink. It's only 1200 odd miles from CT.
You can stop digging now, we believe you. Honest
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:11 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deedee13
when you flying? I am probably going to be working the Crappy Northwest flight.. ... I will remember to stock up on the booze!!! If ur in Main Cabin, with the rest of us rabble then dont forget to go online 24hours before u fly to reserve the seats u want!! Try and get a bulkhead, more leg room. Isnt it wierd that more and more people are flying to the continent to get their USA flights even tho there are direct ones from London? WHY??? Amsterdam and Frankfurt are full of brits nowadays on connections? Strange!!
That would be great!!!

Yeah now worries I always check in online, have you seen WWWseatguru.com , use that sometimes, hubster is 6'6" so we're always on the hunt for leg room, but I find the front seats cold, i'm fancying row 4....

We go from Amsterdam cos we're not in the UK.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:12 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Welshviking, will you have a car?
Hell yeah, they treat us well fairplay, last time hubster had some big Mustang GT thing....with shiny stripes...
Old Nov 6th 2007, 5:13 pm
live free or die

Originally Posted by penguinsix
They are hopping you over to Amsterdam to fly you to the states and then want you to work? Cheap bastards. Fine. Just schedule your flight to arrive about 9:00 PM in the US. Tell them you'll 'be working on the plane.

Hmmm, that could be scary...if we were working on the plane...we'd have the engines in peices
Old Nov 6th 2007, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond reputePatrick Hasler has a reputation beyond repute

I pass through Hartford loads of times and it seems a nice area.
Wanna nice place to visit ? .............. Mystic CT

Weather is now cold and will get f**kin colder ..... 7 or 8 weeks and it will be -15c IN THE DAYTIME
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:45 pm
live free or die

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler

Weather is now cold and will get f**kin colder ..... 7 or 8 weeks and it will be -15c IN THE DAYTIME
Cheers pat, i'll keep it in mind

We're now flying to JFK and we have a limo from there...and we get to fly on a 777!!!! woo hoo, sad and geeky I know, but i'm actually excited now
Old Nov 6th 2007, 10:24 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patrick Hasler
Mystic is nice so I'll second that. When we have visitors we go to Mystic and combine it with a stop at Essex on the way down and then onto Stonington - makes a nice day trip. Another good day trip would be to drive about an hour to the west to visit a few towns in the Litchfield Hills. If you're really keen there are some nice places in Southern VT - about 90 mins or so to the north. And you've always got Boston in about the same time too up I-84/I-90.

Lots to do!

Edit: - realized now it looks like I'm giving Patrick the advice (hardly needed, I'm sure!). This is of course for WV!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:20 pm
Unmitigated Gall

Originally Posted by welshviking
Hell yeah, they treat us well fairplay, last time hubster had some big Mustang GT thing....with shiny stripes...
Nice!

(Rushman will be along shortly to tell you it's crap, but don't believe him.)
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:25 pm
live free or die

Nice!

(Rushman will be along shortly to tell you it's crap, but don't believe him.)
As long as it's shiny, powerful and throbbing between my legs i'm a happy girl
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:28 pm
Unmitigated Gall

As long as it's shiny, powerful and throbbing between my legs i'm a happy girl
Tell that to the guy at the rental desk, I bet you get an upgrade!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:32 pm
live free or die

I'd prefer and older looking one...but I won't complain
Attached Thumbnails I'm coming......-2005_mustang_p1.jpg  
Old Nov 6th 2007, 11:51 pm
now I know my J,C,B's

Paul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond reputePaul S has a reputation beyond repute

fly on a 777!!!! woo hoo, sad and geeky I know, but i'm actually excited now

nice aircraft. Hope you don't get a repeat of the last flight I took on one. Got to cruising altitude, pilot comes on saying weather ahead is good and calm, sit back and relax. Cue 2 hours of almost continuous turbulence. It was great Having said that its a chuffing huge plane (and I was stuck down the back in freight)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.