Wikiposts

I'm coming......

Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:31 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice
Default Re: I'm coming......

Originally Posted by welshviking
Ai...pickles!!!
If you smuggled a few jars of Branson in, you'd pay for your entire trip that way!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:36 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
If you smuggled a few jars of Branson in, you'd pay for your entire trip that way!
Nope only my tea bags are coming...Now Sophia has given me the Branston recipe i'm sorted...can smother myself in it all night...shame the hubster is repelled by it!!! lol
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:41 am

Redlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really niceRedlippie is just really nice

Nope only my tea bags are coming...Now Sophia has given me the Branston recipe i'm sorted...can smother myself in it all night...shame the hubster is repelled by it!!! lol

Good girl!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 7:44 am
Lapine Member

snowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond reputesnowbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deedee13
Off topic tho, where is the place where Princess Di died in Paris. I only had 27 hours there so didnt do too much, just the eifel and walked around a bit...but probably going again soon and would love to see where she was killed! And is it far from the Eifel Tower coz that is where they put us up for the layovers.
No, it's not very far from the Tower, easy walking distance. Back along the Seine towards Notre Dame. It is the tunnel under the Pont D'Alma (bridge).

I walked with a friend from Notre Dame to the Tower, and stopped at one point because I recognised the area we were in. There was something familiar about it. There were no flowers and I didn't see a placard/memorial/anything, simply the twist of the road as it goes into the tunnel (which I wouldn't go into as a pedestrian as it's rather busy). Then I saw the Pont D'Alma sign and realised where I was.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:08 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a call from the guys in the states, saying they had a call from our MD here, told them we can't fly business unless we go to work that day...yeah right....the guys told us to "go to work"

The thing is we're hired in for a special project and therefore paid from the states, not here, but apparently he had to stop some guys from here doing it as funds are tight...HA HA HA
Old Nov 6th 2007, 9:42 am

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a call from the guys in the states, saying they had a call from our MD here, told them we can't fly business unless we go to work that day...yeah right....the guys told us to "go to work"
They are hopping you over to Amsterdam to fly you to the states and then want you to work? Cheap bastards. Fine. Just schedule your flight to arrive about 9:00 PM in the US. Tell them you'll 'be working on the plane'.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by penguinsix
They are hopping you over to Amsterdam to fly you to the states and then want you to work? Cheap bastards. Fine. Just schedule your flight to arrive about 9:00 PM in the US. Tell them you'll 'be working on the plane'.
when you flying? I am probably going to be working the Crappy Northwest flight.. ... I will remember to stock up on the booze!!! If ur in Main Cabin, with the rest of us rabble then dont forget to go online 24hours before u fly to reserve the seats u want!! Try and get a bulkhead, more leg room. Isnt it wierd that more and more people are flying to the continent to get their USA flights even tho there are direct ones from London? WHY??? Amsterdam and Frankfurt are full of brits nowadays on connections? Strange!!
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:39 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

You're not scared of flying, you're scared of crashing
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Deedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond reputeDeedee13 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
You're not scared of flying, you're scared of crashing
OWCH!!!

ur mean!

Planes rarely crash..... but they do come in threes, so dont worry there aint been any for a while, since the one in Asia...
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:50 pm

OWCH!!!

ur mean!

Planes rarely crash..... but they do come in threes, so dont worry there aint been any for a while, since the one in Asia...
Someone on the board was due to be on that flight..
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

OWCH!!!

ur mean!

They reckon the skies around the NY Met area 3 airports are the busiest and most dangerous in the world.
Old Nov 6th 2007, 12:58 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Redlippie
Someone on the board was due to be on that flight..
JYKelly...
Old Nov 6th 2007, 1:40 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Welshviking, will you have a car?
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:25 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by another bloody yank
Welshviking, will you have a car?
Put yer pecker away ginge is bringing hubby
Old Nov 6th 2007, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
They reckon the skies around the NY Met area 3 airports are the busiest and most dangerous in the world.
The ****ing ground aint to safe either.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.