Reload this Page >

ILR Spouse VISA-Category B part2 calculation

ILR Spouse VISA-Category B part2 calculation

Old Feb 9th 2017, 10:38 am
Just Joined

chaitrabs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ILR Spouse VISA-Category B part2 calculation

Hi Everyone,

I have several confusions about my UK Spouse VISA application. I humbly request you to give your time to go through my case and give back clarifications.

I am an Indian (DOB - 01/06/1990), got married in September 2016.My Husband is also Indian and holds an ILR.

He is with same employer since 10 years. After marriage he moved to UK from India in November 2016 to continue his employment with the same employer with £50k gross salary per annum.

His salary details are given below.
Salary/month in £
Jan-2016 '869'
Feb '869'
Mar '869'
Apr '869'
May '869'
Jun '869'
Jul '988'
Aug '988'
Sep '988'
Oct '988'
Nov-India '428'
Nov-UK '2545'
Dec-UK '4241'
Jan-2017-UK '4241'

Sum '20621'

As shown above,
1. I am not eligible for Category A as my Spouse does not satisfy £18600 per annum throughout the last 6 months (He satisfies it for only for past 3 months with his 3 UK pay slips).

2. So I choose to go under category B (Variable Income but with same employer for more than 6 months), wherein I need to satisfy two conditions PART1 and PART2.
PART1: He needs to have job which pays him at least £18600/Annum -which is met
Part2: He has to earn £18600 from employment in the past 12 month -Not sure we are meeting this or not.

Clarifications required on,
1) For category B PART2, we will be eligible if we add his past 3 months UK pay slips (Nov2016-half month, Dec2016 and Jan2017) with 9 months Indian pay slips(Jan2016 - Nov2016-half month).
Is it allowed to add both UK AND Overseas salaries to meet PART2 of category B OR only Overseas 12 months’ salaries should be added?

2) Is the calculation made above to find the earning for the past 12 months from employment is correct? (We have just added all 12 month’s Salary).

3) Is there any priority given to category A application than Category B? If so, we can wait for another 2.5 months and apply under Category A as we will be eligible with his 3 more months UK pay slips.(£18600/Annum will earned throughout past 6 months).

Thanks In advance.

Kind Regards,
Chaitra

Last edited by chaitrabs; Feb 9th 2017 at 10:43 am.
Old Feb 9th 2017, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

chaitrabs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ILR Spouse VISA-Category B part2 calculation

Can someone please help me