Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

I like it here - I think I'll stay!

I like it here - I think I'll stay!

Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute
Default I like it here - I think I'll stay!

In the Rovers I mean! Something Nu-Shooz said about everyone going home and 'leaving' her () made me think about what I will do when I've gone home.

But you guys have really become like friends to me (in fact some are!) and I have told you things I haven't been able to tell anyone else. I like the Rovers and MBTTUK and am NEVER leaving, even when I do get home. So you're stuck with me - Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what are you lot gonna do?
Old Oct 12th 2008, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I like it here - I think I'll stay!

Originally Posted by 3 go mad in Adelaide
In the Rovers I mean! Something Nu-Shooz said about everyone going home and 'leaving' her () made me think about what I will do when I've gone home.

But you guys have really become like friends to me (in fact some are!) and I have told you things I haven't been able to tell anyone else. I like the Rovers and MBTTUK and am NEVER leaving, even when I do get home. So you're stuck with me - Mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well as you can see even though I'm back home and happy with life I still hang around here so I'm not leaving either
Old Oct 13th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

You nearly had me worried by the title of the thread! I thought you were about to leave MBTTUK and migrate to 'The Barbie'
Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:02 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Hi my dear
I'm just feeling really shitty at the mo. Nothing going right, i feel cursed

But like you say, we all think and feel each others pain in here, it's a place to chill and feel human
Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Yikes- I thought for a minute there you had turned into a Stepford Wife!

I will post an update, but I'm not sure if I will come as often.

Maybe there should be a new forum for Ex-Expats...?
Old Oct 15th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merseygirl
You nearly had me worried by the title of the thread! I thought you were about to leave MBTTUK and migrate to 'The Barbie'

Ha,ha,ha (she starts to sing...) 'That'll be the day!'

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hi my dear
I'm just feeling really shitty at the mo. Nothing going right, i feel cursed

But like you say, we all think and feel each others pain in here, it's a place to chill and feel human
Sending hugs hun ((((hugs))))

Originally Posted by islandergirl
Yikes- I thought for a minute there you had turned into a Stepford Wife!

I will post an update, but I'm not sure if I will come as often.

Maybe there should be a new forum for Ex-Expats...?
Nah, I'll always be a cigarettes & alcohol kinda girl!

Like the idea of the ex-expats though - I think we should call it 'The Priory' (I think we might need rehab by then! )
Old Oct 15th 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

The Priory - love it!

I may drink less in the UK, as I don't like beverages served at room temperature or with a single wee melty ice cube - I have been converted to the Aussie way - but only in that respect!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Priory - love it!

I may drink less in the UK, as I don't like beverages served at room temperature or with a single wee melty ice cube - I have been converted to the Aussie way - but only in that respect!
Must admit, I'm with you on that one girl!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad we are getting so enthused about Australia here maybe we should move this thread to the Barbie so we can cream ourselves over icy beverages to our hearts content heh heh.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad we are getting so enthused about Australia here maybe we should move this thread to the Barbie so we can cream ourselves over icy beverages to our hearts content heh heh.
Don't go too far, girl!
Old Oct 17th 2008, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah true.

Have you tried the Smiths spare rib flavoured crisps?

They taste a little bit like barbecue beef.

Go well with nicely chilled alcohol as it turns out.
Old Oct 18th 2008, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah true.

Have you tried the Smiths spare rib flavoured crisps?

They taste a little bit like barbecue beef.

Go well with nicely chilled alcohol as it turns out.
They're on sale in the new bar if your interested!

Havin a bag of scampi fries personally!
Old Oct 20th 2008, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

I'm leaving(snorey borey OZ) in three weeks this thursday and i'll be back on to see if all the others who are trapped on this wretched Island have hatched their plans to leave.

And to gloat....Ha Ha Ha!
Old Apr 15th 2009, 6:51 am
Just Joined

katiev is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maka paka
I'm leaving(snorey borey OZ) in three weeks this thursday and i'll be back on to see if all the others who are trapped on this wretched Island have hatched their plans to leave.

And to gloat....Ha Ha Ha!

god this made me laugh,I have lived here all my life i've seen every inch of it
and its nothing but malls and mcmansions for the most part.You've seen one gum tree youve seen them all.Thank your lucky stars you can go to the UK im stuck on this penal colony for life.
Old Apr 15th 2009, 2:31 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katiev
god this made me laugh,I have lived here all my life i've seen every inch of it
and its nothing but malls and mcmansions for the most part.You've seen one gum tree youve seen them all.Thank your lucky stars you can go to the UK im stuck on this penal colony for life.
Oh good god she got a life sentence.
She needs to marry a Brit and get out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.