Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

I am in despair and dont know what to do

Wikiposts

I am in despair and dont know what to do

Old Oct 26th 2007, 5:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I am in despair and dont know what to do

FFFF - good luck! Some time to yourself is probably what is needed right now. Try to enjoy that time by yourself, and it may give you a better perspective on everything. Best wishes to you on your future decisions
Old Oct 27th 2007, 9:23 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am in despair and dont know what to do

He sounds an absolute treasure Flea - time away to pamper yourself is just what you need at the minute. You have so many issues to deal with and it's hard to focus when so many things are going on all at once.

I'm sure that in the not too distant future your dreams will take shape and you will be reunited with your beloved hubby, in your own place and you'll be working and earning again. Things will get better for you, but in the meantime - enjoy your time away and hopefully you will return full of hope and enthusiasm again
Old Oct 29th 2007, 7:05 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am in despair and dont know what to do

Hi Flea mate

Just logged and not rean all the posts as am on dial up at a friends

Only you know whats right to do but if it were me I'd stick it out, you'donly have to go through it all again in a year, another year in Oz.
It is hard coming back in many ways, brilliant as it is too.
I'm temping which is odd, started today. BLAG on your CV if needed.
There'll be temp work at least - as ashort term thing sure you'll get some.
Go in knowing they're lucky to have you with ALL your skills and experience.
I managed to start with no references so you can do it.
I know you must be missing hubby BIG time too but Jan'll be here b4 you know it.
Also, the whole not having a home...hang in there lovely, it will be fine n dandy.

Bestest of luck and keep your pecker up
Thinking of you and sending love and hugs
Take care of yourself and know things will be good soon and you'll be with your hubby.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx