House For Sale at last!

Old May 5th 2008, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute
Default House For Sale at last!

We've finally got the house ready to sell. Our realtor just put the listing on MLS, the For Sale sign isn't even up yet and we've already got our first viewing tonight. I really hope it sells quickly I can't stand having to keep the place tidy at all times
Old May 5th 2008, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond reputeTootsie Frickensprinkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: House For Sale at last!

Congratulations and all the best for a speedy, stress free as possible sale
Old May 5th 2008, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, off to a good start! Fingers crossed that it all goes smoothly and quickly for you!
Old May 5th 2008, 10:47 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck and I hope it sells soon
Old May 5th 2008, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

Good Luck fingers and toes crossed for you
Old May 6th 2008, 2:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Elaine
Old May 6th 2008, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for the good wishes, it's all starting to feel real now I can hardly believe I really am going home
Old May 6th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

If they dont want your house, will you tell them there's one going on the bottom of the Gold Coast Good area, excellent school nearby

Good Luck!

Jo

Originally Posted by Elaine B.
We've finally got the house ready to sell. Our realtor just put the listing on MLS, the For Sale sign isn't even up yet and we've already got our first viewing tonight. I really hope it sells quickly I can't stand having to keep the place tidy at all times
Old May 6th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kizbut1
If they dont want your house, will you tell them there's one going on the bottom of the Gold Coast Good area, excellent school nearby

Good Luck!

Jo
I'll put a word in for you
Old May 6th 2008, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

So just to update the people who saw the house last night want to make an offer and I've got three more people coming to look today. So things are looking good.
Old May 6th 2008, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud ofEastbound has much to be proud of

So just to update the people who saw the house last night want to make an offer and I've got three more people coming to look today. So things are looking good.
hi Elaine
An offer already , thats brillaint news and with three more viewings wow it dosnt look like itll be to long before your on your way back home
All the best fingers and toes crossed for you
Old May 6th 2008, 4:30 pm
itchy feet again!

Jay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond reputeJay Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Way to go, Elaine........fingers crossed for you! I'm up to my eyes in boxes and sticky tape. Homeward bound on June 29th!
Old May 6th 2008, 6:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by oldbag
Way to go, Elaine........fingers crossed for you! I'm up to my eyes in boxes and sticky tape. Homeward bound on June 29th!
with any luck I'll be right behind you
Old May 6th 2008, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, nice one. Ours goes on the market this weekend.
Old May 7th 2008, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Wow! How cool is that??!!

Jo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.