Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Hi - planning for reentry to UK

Hi - planning for reentry to UK

Old Aug 5th 2008, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

360bhp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi - planning for reentry to UK

Hello everyone - this is my first post and I have been an UK expat for over 12years. I expect to be reposted back to London in the future and would like to ask for advise on preparation for returning back to the UK. Especially on handling of financial matters (eg transferring offshore bank accounts, income tax, property taxes and timing of return to UK). Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 3:52 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi - planning for reentry to UK

If you are being transferred back by your employer, are they not giving you all this advice, or paying someone to do so?

What country are you relocating from?
Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:49 am
Just Joined

360bhp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi - planning for reentry to UK

possible reloco from China but wanted to do some preparatory thinking ahead - to weigh up costs, issues etc.