Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

HelpBoston processing Questions

HelpBoston processing Questions

Old Jan 19th 2004, 9:09 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HelpBoston processing Questions

Originally posted by Romeio
Thanx again, rete

I talked with my attorney again. He says we can't file in person marriage-based applications at Boston INS since december 2003. So, the applications should first be mailed to missouri service center for the initial processing and after that they will send it back to the boston ins. And he says he sent it first to the chicago post box of INS and from there it'll go to Missouri though i'm not k1 or k3. Now, I'm really confused. I'm beginning to doubt on the attorney.

I'm not bucking your attorney. After all he is the one that is suppose to know what the procedures are for filing in his area especially. I and others can only direct you to the USCIS website itself, and then the filing procedure page for Boston, MA.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffic...m#anchor155614

One way or the other your petition(s) will be filed. If he was incorrect, they might well pass it on to Boston themselves or send it back to him and he can refile it in Boston. That is if his information is incorrect. Being an attroney he is privvy to information we laypeople do not have and the USCIS is not famous for being up to the minute on their website. So he might well know something the rest of us don't.

Rete