From NOA1 to NOA2

Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice
Default From NOA1 to NOA2

Other than waiting, will there be anything else to do during the time it takes to go from receiving the NOA1 to the NOA2???
Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:25 pm

katesuiter1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: From NOA1 to NOA2

Originally posted by melody32
Other than waiting, will there be anything else to do during the time it takes to go from receiving the NOA1 to the NOA2???

For what application? There are always things to do while you're waiting, but exactly what you are filing for will determine what you can do in the meantime.

Kate. xxxx
Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:28 pm
Welsh Wife

JohnCindy is on a distinguished road

We just got all our stuff together and made copies of everything for John to send with his IV-15 form that went to our Embassy in London and get ready for his interview. Crossing our t's and dotting our i's. Good luck on your trail. What service center are you going thru?
Cindy
Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

melody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nicemelody32 is just really nice

Cindy

I'm going through the California Service Center for the k1.

At this point, I wish I could just find a checklist of what forms I could be filling out while I wait. Unfortuantely waiting and surprises are not two of my favorite things. But I guess they will be now...*chuckle*
Old Jan 19th 2004, 4:53 pm
Welsh Wife

Cindy

I'm going through the California Service Center for the k1.

At this point, I wish I could just find a checklist of what forms I could be filling out while I wait. Unfortuantely waiting and surprises are not two of my favorite things. But I guess they will be now...*chuckle*

We went thru the Vermont Service Center. It went really fast........ well slow when we were going thru it but looking back wowow!! John pulled his IV-15 form online. The London Embassy also sent him the same thing but we already had it filled out. I went over in April 2003 and took the originals (making copies for myself on this side) so he would have one complete file with him. I actually found out that our NOA2 was approved when I landed on this side of the pond. Best of everything. Like so many of us that have gone thru the K-1 Visa, looking back it wasn't so bad after all. I can't believe it has nearly been a year that we started all this and in June 2004 John will get his AOS
Cindy
PS Check out the BCIS or Whatever it is called now's website for forms
Old Jan 19th 2004, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

For some reason years pass quicker than months, weeks, or days.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Hope your days are filled with rainbows and your nights are lit by bright shining stars.

Melody
Old Jan 19th 2004, 5:13 pm
Welsh Wife

For some reason years pass quicker than months, weeks, or days.

Thanks for the words of encouragement. Hope your days are filled with rainbows and your nights are lit by bright shining stars.

Melody
Awwwww Melody thank you and back at ya Soon you will saying your "I DO's" and going over the next step of EAD, Fingerprinting and AOS.

Have a happy life and when things ever get tough..... remember how hard you had to fight to get together!!
Cindy

PS: Where is your fiance from?
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Heyllo Cindy

Richard is from Wells
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:22 pm
Welsh Wife

Heyllo Cindy

Richard is from Wells

Hi Melody
I am geographically stupid sometimes...... where is Wells?

Thanks

Cindy
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

*chuckle*

i'm lost without yahoo maps. i'm being told wells is 40 mins south of bristol... all i know is very southwest area of england.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

*chuckle*

i'm lost without yahoo maps. i'm being told wells is 40 mins south of bristol... all i know is very southwest area of england.
It is in Somerset somewhere!!!! But SW of England not that far from me.
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you for clarrifying. Good luck with your interview!!!
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:38 pm
Welsh Wife

*chuckle*

Ohhhhhhh lol thanks
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

whistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura aboutwhistlestop01 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for clarrifying. Good luck with your interview!!!
Thanks!!!!
Old Jan 19th 2004, 7:49 pm
Welsh Wife

Originally posted by whistlestop01
It is in Somerset somewhere!!!! But SW of England not that far from me.
Good luck on your interview...... my hubby said it was very simple. He said the build up to the interview was more stressful than the actual interview. Best wishes to a happy life together!!
Cindy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.