HALFWAY HOUSE

Old Dec 21st 2010, 7:37 am
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of
Default HALFWAY HOUSE

The aim is to offer help, to returnees - for that few weeks back in the U.K..
Old Dec 21st 2010, 3:08 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HALFWAY HOUSE

brilliant Don...we have to start somewhere and I think we just have. I am in Alsager, Cheshire and even though I dont get in here every day I do check my face book daily. (under Trish Ashton) If anyone is in my area and just needs a friendly chat with fellow expat or a little help...just get in touch.
Old Dec 22nd 2010, 8:26 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

What about "The Rover's Return" - we are all of us Rover's returning, it's the name of the meeting place on BE for Moving Back To The UK, plus it's the most famous pub in the land via Coronation Street.
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Beedubya
What about "The Rover's Return" - we are all of us Rover's returning, it's the name of the meeting place on BE for Moving Back To The UK, plus it's the most famous pub in the land via Coronation Street.
Hi Barb, Unfortunately other headers have appeared - but to my mind, There are lots of bigger problems, - the worst case scenario being, who is who? Most avatars have no location, and you do not know, whether they are Male or Female, or young or old. - And no one knows if they would be in the least compatible- unlike someone running a B & B, where they take any guests.

One of the points I am making, is - You can see who I am, but is that really my photograph? and am I really in Thailand? Only I know for sure, unless you and I are truly friends.- I think it needs to be, ''over 50's & 60's friendly Spots'' - but with a lot more ''openness'' - photos and locations ESSENTIAL.Or, how can it work? don't you agree, Barb? love dontheturner