Got Fired!

Old Sep 29th 2012, 10:36 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Got Fired!

dont worry too much about their "investment" in the temp fee. they usually dont need to pay this until you have passed your probation or they will usually be able to get it back anyway if you dont pass. I think thats why they asked for your resignation letter, this would be proof that you left and therefore easier to claim it back without massive amount of explanation.

I hate the brutality of UK companies, having worked in them for most of my working life. Business comes first sometimes in a shocking way for employees.
My old boss just got restructured out of the company I used to work for, he had been there for about 6 years and they had probably got 9 years worth of hours out of him. I wonder how much he regrets that now.

I am now in a company where longevity seems to be the norm, well actually the norm for most people in companies in Atlantic Canada, I love it.
Old Oct 2nd 2012, 9:10 am
advocatus diaboli

Panhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nicePanhandle is just really nice
Default Re: Got Fired!

Originally Posted by Howefamily
dont worry too much about their "investment" in the temp fee. they usually dont need to pay this until you have passed your probation or they will usually be able to get it back anyway if you dont pass. I think thats why they asked for your resignation letter, this would be proof that you left and therefore easier to claim it back without massive amount of explanation.

I hate the brutality of UK companies, having worked in them for most of my working life. Business comes first sometimes in a shocking way for employees.
My old boss just got restructured out of the company I used to work for, he had been there for about 6 years and they had probably got 9 years worth of hours out of him. I wonder how much he regrets that now.

I am now in a company where longevity seems to be the norm, well actually the norm for most people in companies in Atlantic Canada, I love it.

Looking back now I can see that they were real dogs for the treatment they dished out. That golders green family run business, driving around in their brand new top of the range BMW never gave me a moments consideration towards my financial circumstances, the little money I would have earned for those last five weeks would have been insignificant compared to their wealth!
Complete animals, I only hope what goes round comes round for them, how they sleep at night I will never know, Im so glad Im out of there now