Flights are booked!

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute
Default Flights are booked!

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you know that I have just booked our flights back to the UK on Sat 5th May arriving Sun 6th!! Can't quite believe it!

If any of you girls want to have a farewell drink/lunch let me know, it will have to be this week. Friday would be best for me as I'll only have the baby.

Jo
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:51 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flights are booked!

Originally Posted by clougherty family
Hi all,

Just thought I'd let you know that I have just booked our flights back to the UK on Sat 5th May arriving Sun 6th!! Can't quite believe it!

If any of you girls want to have a farewell drink/lunch let me know, it will have to be this week. Friday would be best for me as I'll only have the baby.

Jo
Good luck and many best wishes for starting the next chapter back in the UK - hope it all falls into place for you all, enjoy your final weeks in Oz.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Yep sounds great to me I can be there, where and when????

Kath

p.s. Our house goes on the market May as well, hopefully not too far behind you !!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

wafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond reputewafc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Jo
Good luck and all the best back in blighty, we wont be far behind you!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

clougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond reputeclougherty family has a reputation beyond repute

How about this Friday? Don't know where...
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:44 pm
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Wow how exciting!! Not long left for you now then - good luck with the move and the next chapter
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

mike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond reputemike&jo has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to wish you good luck - Hope all goes well for you!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck JO. Things have moved really fast for you.

I can't make it Friday, but all the best to you and your family.xxx
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 1:52 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

The very best of luck to you all Jo. Did you find a home for Cilla?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
The very best of luck to you all Jo. Did you find a home for Cilla?
Hi,

Yes, my friend Tracy who comes from my hometown moved here 6mths ago and she has adopted Cilla. She's got 2 boys aged 11 and 14 which is ideal as although I have young children, they are used to the cat and you know what some small ones are like! I didn't want her to be chased etc. by young kids really. Tracy came and picked her up on Wednesday and I phoned her wed night and thurs and Cilla was hiding and she couldn't find her, but she had come out in the night to eat her food! By Friday (my birthday!) she was cuddling up to visitors and kids so I was really relieved. Tracy loves cats and has already bought her lots of toys and treats. I am really glad that she's got a good home as she's a lovely cat. I was tearful when she went and tried to explain to Flynn (3 1/2) that Tracy was going to look after Cilla because she couldn't come on the plane and he said "but I'll hold her on the plane Mummy, I don't want Cilla to go now". That was my undoing, but saying that he hasn't mentioned her since! So fickle these children!

Jo
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 2:39 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Yes, my friend Tracy who comes from my hometown moved here 6mths ago and she has adopted Cilla. She's got 2 boys aged 11 and 14 which is ideal as although I have young children, they are used to the cat and you know what some small ones are like! I didn't want her to be chased etc. by young kids really. Tracy came and picked her up on Wednesday and I phoned her wed night and thurs and Cilla was hiding and she couldn't find her, but she had come out in the night to eat her food! By Friday (my birthday!) she was cuddling up to visitors and kids so I was really relieved. Tracy loves cats and has already bought her lots of toys and treats. I am really glad that she's got a good home as she's a lovely cat. I was tearful when she went and tried to explain to Flynn (3 1/2) that Tracy was going to look after Cilla because she couldn't come on the plane and he said "but I'll hold her on the plane Mummy, I don't want Cilla to go now". That was my undoing, but saying that he hasn't mentioned her since! So fickle these children!

Jo
Aaww, how sweet, but he is only 3 Jo. Love him. I am soooo pleased you found a loving home for Cilla. We were discussing her at the w/e, hubby and I, trying to decide whether our old Molly cat would be able to cope with another cat in her house. She is such a loving thing and is okay with next doors cat, but is terrified of the cat over the back of us as he attacks her. She's already had treatment at the vets twice through him, so I was concerned that if we had Cilla, the 2 of them might not get on and we would never have given Cilla away once we took her in. All in all it has worked out well.

I am envious of you and really wish you well and hope you don't find it too much of a struggle to settle back home again. Hope you sold all your stuff.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

wow, you must feel great...!
Onto cats...my girl is still in Oz until 5.9 when she will be clear. My brother in law is caring for her. Problem is I really miss her and she is very shy so I may get a sensible rescue cat who can cope with small children in the meantime. A nice surprise for her return too...not!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Aaww, how sweet, but he is only 3 Jo. Love him. I am soooo pleased you found a loving home for Cilla. We were discussing her at the w/e, hubby and I, trying to decide whether our old Molly cat would be able to cope with another cat in her house. She is such a loving thing and is okay with next doors cat, but is terrified of the cat over the back of us as he attacks her. She's already had treatment at the vets twice through him, so I was concerned that if we had Cilla, the 2 of them might not get on and we would never have given Cilla away once we took her in. All in all it has worked out well.

I am envious of you and really wish you well and hope you don't find it too much of a struggle to settle back home again. Hope you sold all your stuff.
Hi thanks for that,

We have had a couple of run ins with cats that are obviously after Cilla! Mark went outside one night because he could hear cat noise and there was a cat that looked like the bald mean one from Friends, he hissed at it and it chased Cilla. She ran past the pool and the ugly cat fell in our pool! We were mortified and luckily it jumped out the other end!! It used to sit on our roof and do that horrible whining noise at her and she was just waiting outside the door to come in. She's not one to go far from the garden and likes lots of cuddles. She's obviously a "top model" type of chick!!

Jo
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 3:02 pm
'In limboland'

Hi thanks for that,

We have had a couple of run ins with cats that are obviously after Cilla! Mark went outside one night because he could hear cat noise and there was a cat that looked like the bald mean one from Friends, he hissed at it and it chased Cilla. She ran past the pool and the ugly cat fell in our pool! We were mortified and luckily it jumped out the other end!! It used to sit on our roof and do that horrible whining noise at her and she was just waiting outside the door to come in. She's not one to go far from the garden and likes lots of cuddles. She's obviously a "top model" type of chick!!

Jo
I bet she sings too......."surprise, surprise".....
Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

How about this Friday? Don't know where...
Hi Jo

Well done
I am sure all will be fine once you get home

I am not sure if I can make Friday as Andrew will be arriving back from the UK,and I will find out my fate.

If he is feeling up to it I will try and leave boys with him, and come along for a hour, if not I will pop around for a cuppa before you go, as Ellis would like to see Flynn. x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.